interlude [L2J] La2Xerien

Xerien

I was checking your web/forum yesterday and i can say that finally a server witch has a good community.Players suggesting ideas,changes etc,and active staff always online to support them reply them,i also like the polls you make.The discussions of players and staff,that's some nice behaviour from staff,they are not rude etc.I hope this can make a difference,unique features and good staff team probably gonna be one of the best projects up there.

The community part is a part that make me feel great about my work.

This is what i wanted. A server for the community to give players a great gameplay and an opportunity to have some fun.

About the behaviour of our staffs to players it's very simple, we're all the same.

The community part is a part that make me feel great about my work.

This is what i wanted. A server for the community to give players a great gameplay and an opportunity to have some fun.

About the behaviour of our staffs to players it's very simple, we're all the same.

I know it,that's why i written the best for you and this server,my respect to you !

I know it,that's why i written the best for you and this server,my respect to you !

Thank you mate :)

Also our beta is online! Join us and help us to improve the server gameplay.

Thank you mate :)

Also our beta is online! Join us and help us to improve the server gameplay.

Btw this beta gameplay is better than many live servers.

Dear members, we're glad to announce our Grad Opening Date.

The Grand Opening Date will be 30/10/2015 19:00 GMT+2!

We're waiting for you.

Edited by Xerien

BEST SERVER I WILL JOIN.

OH WAIT.

vFQgLao.jpg

oups ;p i forgot to add gk's to villages, thanks for the report :D

We're waiting for you!

Grand Opening Date changed to 30/10/2015 19:00 GMT+2.

Edited by Xerien

guys server is perfect and the staff is perfect too. Its same for this server if no have big community? i hope lot people join 

Thank you for your feedback mate, I'm glad you enjoy our support team and our server :)