classic [L2J] Athena

Kelrzher

Current donation (Only AIO Status)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is it unfair to add Ancient Apella Set +4 in donation after a month?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like L2 Athena features?

• Yes of course
    • No, i don't. ( Please comment what you dislike to make us better)

I can see your server is very much like l2 Eternal Sin's Athena server. Wich was great in every aspect of it's gameplay.

BUT Eternal Sin had a community wich sticked to the server for years, that's what you lack at this moment given the fact that your forum is completely empty.

I would love to see this server succeed cause it has the best features I've seen on any server over the last few years but you really have to advertise it more!

I'm not sure what your expectations are but I sincerely hope, for the servers sake, that there will be a good amount of players @ launch.

We try our best, we hope to have players aswell but time will show us 

We shall see.

:)

@on topic, preperations done , we bought already premium user on topzone hopefully to make a better start , this 2 days i see a hell of a more interest but...

BRAZILIAN community whats your problem? Why you insult me all the time in the facebook pages ? Thats it unacceptable and shows me that this country has 0 politism , culture and respect.

:)

@on topic, preperations done , we bought already premium user on topzone hopefully to make a better start , this 2 days i see a hell of a more interest but...

BRAZILIAN community whats your problem? Why you insult me all the time in the facebook pages ? Thats it unacceptable and shows me that this country has 0 politism , culture and respect.

Don't worry about Brazilian community. They always flame with broken sentences and stuff like that but at the end they bring many people. So they actually make your server worth trying out;)

Oh and btw, 

Maybe it's an idea to make a new topic in Private servers section on mxc with title: L2J Athena opening today 20:00 GMT +2.

100 online? i see only 1 clan on forum ;]

we will see on start, by posting the number is a 50% of our fault , at least the project is serious and we will try for it

3 hours left 

Register now in our forums, if you will play with your clan so you can receive aio status for 1 week

Edited by Stacy Doll

we will see on start, by posting the number is a 50% of our fault , at least the project is serious and we will try for it

3 hours left 

Register now in our forums, if you will play with your clan so you can receive aio status for 1 week

I'm gonna register now. I'll bring my clanmates.

Who should I contact for an AIO for 1 week?

Time machines went public? Feel like Im back in 2010 with those AIOs and low NPC buffs.

Well , as you know we currently have nothing for donations except this, so yea we will use AIO status that it doesnt affect the balance and we hope people if they want to help us by donating for that status 

by the way i dont really get that , but why if someone doesnt like the features or the server replies in the thread.. It is advertisement and preview section not rate and comment. Regards

Time machines went public? Feel like Im back in 2010 with those AIOs and low NPC buffs.

2010 servers were better then most nowadays server so this might be a good thing :)

Edited by reLease

Then put bloody proper buffs in NPC (+ 3rd class ofc). Keep resists and shit to AIOs. What u are doin is plain dumb if u ask me.