classic [L2J] Athena

Kelrzher

Current donation (Only AIO Status)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is it unfair to add Ancient Apella Set +4 in donation after a month?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like L2 Athena features?

• Yes of course
    • No, i don't. ( Please comment what you dislike to make us better)

Updates:

bosses from level 60 to 75 in TOI drop Armor/Jewels A Grade sets, scrolls and Blood of Chaos

Main quest bosses drop 1 S-Grade set, 1-2 s grade weapons, blood of chaos and scrolls

Galaxia drops 3 S Grade Sets(Major,Draconic,Imperial)

Drops 3-6 S Grade Weapons

Blood of Chaos and Scrolls

we still got to finish all bosses from level 60 + to worth raid them

Site is up ( not finished but forums are functional) www.l2athena.net or www.l2athena.net/community/

The features seem nice. I will give it a try!!

Anyway, good luck with your project

thank you very much , We finished with site and mostly with ingame stuff! You can always register on www.l2athena.net/community to keep in touch with us, report or suggest! 

Grand Opening is announced for 20/10/15 20:00 GMT +2 so we are seeking for more players to join our test phase and report us

http://www.l2athena.net/community/index.php?/topic/8-clan-registration-how-to-win-a-free-aio-buffer-for-1-week/ clans will receive a free 1 week AIO Buffer

Beta goes fine , people level up / farm and try our server ( community aint much though) 

Make sure you that are registered in our forums to participate in the clan event  - Aio 1 week give away

http://www.l2athena.net/community/index.php?/topic/8-clan-registration-how-to-win-a-free-aio-buffer-for-1-week/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refer a friend and win a Paysafecard of 25 euros.

Ok , this is a real money event . How it works?

Bring your friends in our forum (to register) , after they have registered they got to make a topic with title [Referral Event] .

Inside the topic they must contain the following infos:

Name:

Ingame Name (Optional):

Where did you hear about us (Mostly write your friends username):

They will receive a number in a pm , after that after 2 days of the server Grand Opening we will use https://www.random.org/integers/ with all the numbers that participated and the winning number will receive the real money.

http://www.l2athena.net/community/index.php?/topic/10-refer-a-friend-and-win-a-paysafecard-of-25-euros/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise Event!

Advertise event , is an event that you players help us spread the world so our community will grow up.

How it works  , you just copy our features (from the website) and you post them in gaming forums/Facebook or generally social media.

If you want to participate in the event, advertise us and open a new topic with title [Ads event]

Write down all the links that you advertised us and the player with the most links will win.

You will win a solo AIO buffer for 2 weeks, 2 adena credit card  and a S Grade none S/A weapon.

http://www.l2athena.net/community/index.php?/topic/11-advertise-event/

AIO in 2015 is really bad idea.

After clan's trial aio status dissapiar they will leave. Or u have to give free aio status again.

well i thought its a pros to get players and i think its good to keep this as a donation  but we will see

it's a fair donation for me..

well no items for donating and so on.. just aio status so yea sounds fair but we will see if it will be

is it fair to add farmable set Ancient Apella ( + 4) in a donation list after a month? lets find it our with a poll

1 more question added on the poll

so no normal buffer?we have to XP and buffers?pelase tell me cause we are 10 friends if u got no buffer we dont wanna waste our time

In farm zones there are proffecy buffers, in town there are buffers with normal buffs, no cov on the normal and no renewal , champ, siren 

so basicly yea a songer/dancer  are a must

In farm zones there are proffecy buffers, in town there are buffers with normal buffs, no cov on the normal and no renewal , champ, siren 

so basicly yea a songer/dancer  are a must

I can see your server is very much like l2 Eternal Sin's Athena server. Wich was great in every aspect of it's gameplay.

BUT Eternal Sin had a community wich sticked to the server for years, that's what you lack at this moment given the fact that your forum is completely empty.

I would love to see this server succeed cause it has the best features I've seen on any server over the last few years but you really have to advertise it more!

I'm not sure what your expectations are but I sincerely hope, for the servers sake, that there will be a good amount of players @ launch.