classic [L2J] Athena

Kelrzher

Current donation (Only AIO Status)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is it unfair to add Ancient Apella Set +4 in donation after a month?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you like L2 Athena features?

• Yes of course
    • No, i don't. ( Please comment what you dislike to make us better)

GRAND OPENING!! : 20-10-15 20:00 GMT +2 

With this server we are trying to bring back the Classic Chaotic Throne Lineage (Private server) gameplay, we kept the server simple adding original customs(Ancient Weapons, Armor Special Ability) and
giving purpose to every Class in the game.
If you are looking for a medium rate server this is the perfect server for you to join!

Athena x45 Features list:

-Rates:
- x45 Experience
- x55 Skill Points

-x200 Adena
- x20 Spoil
- x5 Seal Stones
- x1 Drop

- Weapons Information: 
-Safe Enchant +3 
-Maximum Enchant +20 
-Medium Enchant Rate 
-New Weapons - Ancient Weapons - Grand Bosses drop Raid Letter, these Letters will allow the player to exchange for an Ancient Weapon at the Ancient Merchant.

- Armors and Jewels Information: 
-New Armors - Special Ability S-Grade Armory - Mithril Mines (Center) monsters will drop a spoilable item (Blood of Chaos) this will allow the player to add Special Ability to a S Grade Armor.
-Armors and Jewels Safe Enchant +3 
-Armors and Jewels Maximum Enchant +8 
-Hard Enchant Rate 

-Shop about to B grades

- A grade weapons/armors traded from ancient merchant for sort of adenas and ancient adenas

- No A/S grade scrolls in shop (Raid or spoil in custom zones)

- Customized Zones:

- Imperial Tomb Chaotic (76-80) Farm/PvP Area - This area was customized to a Chaotic Zone Area:
-Players with Karma won't drop items when killed inside one of the rooms;
-When a player dies in this zone, the player will be respawned to the teleport location;
-S Grade Weapons are obtained in this zone (Monsters inside the rooms will drop the weapons) - There's only this method to obtain S Grade Weapons

-Mithril Mines Entrance (65-75):
-Leveling area (Recommended 65-75)
-Seal Stones Farm (Green and Blue)

- Mithril Mines Center (76-80):
-Seal Stones Farm (Green, Blue and Red)
-Blood of Chaos Farm(Spoil) - Item required to add Special Ability to an S Grade Armor Set

- Mithril Mines Grounds (76-80):
-Seal Stones Farm (Green, Blue and Red)
-Blood of Chaos Farm(Spoil) - Item required to add Special Ability to an S Grade Armor Set 
-Level 80 Raidbosses were added to end of this zone (Thief Kelbar, Anakim and Lilith)

- Customized Raidbosses - located in Mithril Mines
-These Raidbosses drop Raid Letter and a set of S Grade Weapons + *NEW* Angel Slayer with Evasion Special Ability

- Retail Raidbosses from 60-80+ levels

-bosses from level 60 to 75 in TOI drop Armor/Jewels A Grade sets, scrolls and Blood of Chaos

-Main quest bosses drop 1 S-Grade set, 1-2 s grade weapons, blood of chaos and scrolls
-Galaxia drops 3 S Grade Sets(Major,Draconic,Imperial) 3-6 S Grade WeaponsBlood of Chaos and Scrolls

- NPC's Added:

-Global Gatekeeper (Clarissa)
post-161811-0-06707800-1431189049_thumb. 

-Ancient Merchant: In this Merchant you exchange your Ancient Adena and add Special Ability to your Armor and Weapon
-Exchange Raid Letters for Ancient Weapons
-Purchase A Grade Armors / S Grade Armors 
-Purchase A Grade Jewels / S Grade Jewels
-Add Special Ability to S Grade Weapons / Armor

4h9vmd.jpg

9igqr8.jpg

f9mgxv.jpg
post-161811-0-21004300-1431189279_thumb. 

post-161811-0-12828100-1431189327_thumb. 

6svrc7.jpg

117yd86.jpg

jqs6d4.jpg

-Special Merchant: In this merchant you exchange your currencies
-Exchange Seal Stones for Ancient Adena 
-Exchange Event Medals for Hair Accessories
-Exchange Adena for an Adena Credit Card (1.000.000.000/Billion - Adena Credit Card)
post-161811-0-93844700-1431188968_thumb. 

-General Buffer: 
-The level of the buffs aren't maximized, giving the purpose and utility to Support Classes (Hierophant, Sword Muse, Eva Saint, Spectral Dancer, Shillen Saint, Doomcryer)
COV/PROF + Songs are in the buffer 

-Castle Special Ability (Enchanted) - 
-This NPC has the feature of adding Special Ability to a weapon without loosing its current enchant value. (Example: Draconic Bow +12 - Draconic Bow Focus +12)
-Only available inside Castles (Examples: Aden Castle / Giran Castle / Goddard Castle)
-Available for S Grade Weapons only

34y4bjc.png

-Raidboss Manager: 
-Allows a player to get information about Grandbosses and Customized Bosses. (If they are currently alive or the time left to respawn)
post-161811-0-73518900-1431189438_thumb. 

-Account Manager 
-Allows a player to edit his account password in-game.
post-161811-0-27526600-1431189226_thumb. 

-Magic Supporter (Only located in Imperial Tomb Chaotic) 
-Allows a player to receive a Prophecy. (Wind, Water or Fire)

-Player vs Player Merchant - Player vs Player reward system, a player earns Honor Medallions after they defeat another player in a battle.
- In this Merchant you can exchange your Honor Medallions for special rewards. 
post-161811-0-47305900-1431189157_thumb. 

- Quests:
-Subclass (Quest required, Red Pipette Knife can be purchased in Misc Merchant)
-Noblesse (Caradine Letter level 65 can be purchased in Misc Merchant, Goddess Quest Items can be purchased in Misc Merchant, Killing barakiel can give you nobless status, if and only if you are in an active sub at level 75 and above)

- Olympiad: 
-Retail like with the only custom option that it is weekly.
-Every player is informed on login, when the period ends and when new heroes will be performed

post-161811-0-41225700-1431188820_thumb.

- Rune Siege:

Everytime that rune siege is running Benom will spawn at throne room 

Benom will attack both clan(s) 

He will despawn if you don't kill him in 2 hours:

mcglk4.jpg

He drops:

x1 Raid Letter

x1 Raid Letter

x1 Raid Letter

x1 Raid Letter

x1 Raid Letter

x1 Raid Letter

x1 Raid Letter

5.000.000 Ancient Adena

5.000.000 Ancient Adena

1-3 S Grade Scroll Armor

1-3 S Grade Scroll Weapon

1-3 S Grade Blessed Scroll Armor

1-3 S Grade Blessed Scroll Weapon

x1 Book of giants

x1 Book of giants

x1 Book of giants

- Misc:

-22+4 Buff Slots
-Auto learn skills 
-Class Master
-Offline shop system 

- Security*:

-DDoS - OVH Anti DDoS Pro , mitigation.*

-Dedicated Specs*:

- CPU : CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1225v2 @ 3.2 GHz+ (4 c/4 t)*
- Ram: 16GB*
- HDD 40 GB (RAID:0)*
- 250MBPS Connection*
- Server Geolocation: France*

-Website

www.l2athena.net

-Admins:
-Core Development - Kelrzher (Greece)
-Ingame Development - AEduardo (Portugal/England)

-Sponsor/Administrator - Giorgos (Greece)

-Server / Admin Languages:
-English (Fluent British)
-Native Portuguese - (Portugal)
-Fluent Spanish (Spain, Castellano)
-Greek

Download our patch!!  Test mode is online!  http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/5gu7kWoK/file.html

Instructions : delete your current system folder , add ours ! for Win 10 users add this to our system folder when you complete the previous steps : https://yadi.sk/d/_zsGjwGiiGTZX

Edited by Kelrzher

thank you my friend can you send me via skype your pm , i need a small correction for a work you made me from past :)

you mean my skype via pm i guess ;p

edit: delete some messages i can't send you or check my profile for my skype

Edited by Psyancy

The website seems to be down.

Best of luck though.

well firefoxaurora is currently working on it , basicly i made mistake while i was posting , this is a preview but patch will be uploaded in some minutes for testing period

well firefoxaurora is currently working on it , basicly i made mistake while i was posting , this is a preview but patch will be uploaded in some minutes for testing period

Good to know, since I've just fresh installed IL.

Btw, who's the person that's fluent in PT?

Good to know, since I've just fresh installed IL.

Btw, who's the person that's fluent in PT?

eduardo , our ingame manager , project idea founder and best friend 

eduardo , our ingame manager , project idea founder and best friend 

Cool as I am originally from Portugal as well.

You got a support skype yet?

Cool as I am originally from Portugal as well.

You got a support skype yet?

you can add me on kelrzhel

Download our patch!!  Test mode is online!  http://www74.zippysh...7kWoK/file.html

Instructions : delete your current system folder , add ours ! for Win 10 users add this to our system folder when you complete the previous steps : https://yadi.sk/d/_zsGjwGiiGTZX