Shops Edit + Mobs Drops

GhostBuster-*

Question

Hey Everybody...I would like to know if there is any command directly from in-game to add items on a shop (for example to put some potions in grocery etc.),and/or a command to show and edit the drops and the droplist of some mobs?.Is this possible to happen with in-game orders or commands?I found some old off commands but none of them worked.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

5 answers to this question

Well, there's no real way to persist these things (without an extender). L2Server [on next start] will still read shops from precompiled AI and drops from npcdata.txt.

Well, there's no real way to persist these things (without an extender). L2Server [on next start] will still read shops from precompiled AI and drops from npcdata.txt.

Thank you,so it's impossible to edit them from in-game as i understand..one more question for your last part.If i drop an item somewhere,after server's next start the item will have dissapeared or it will stay there?...