Wts Adena L2Cartel (26.9.2015) Cheapest And Trusted!

AdenaDepot

Hello I would like to start selling adenas  on new l2CARTEL (26.9.2015). I am succesfull and trusted seller i have sold nearly 2000kkk on l2 holiday  and over 600kkk on l2tales empire and l2cartel also still selling on l2tales sorveign where i sold already 3200kkk,Ruby,azure- over 1800kkk sold,reselling averia.ws adena etc. check my topics please.

Current price: 1kkk = 0,15 EURO

Possible wtt for chronos adena

also can write any script farm,lvlup etc. more talk on skype (work with cracked adrenaline too)

Payment: Only PayPal,PAYSAFE!!

(I sell mainly ingame by mail and pm scripts i made a lot of trades but ppls are just lazy to create acc and write here        :))

INFO FOR SCAMMERS:  NO I DONT GIVE ADENAS FIRST YOU ARE WASTING MY AND YOURS TIME YOU WONT GET ANYTHING EVEN SMALL AMOUNT FIRST!!! I DONT NEED TO RISK SINCE I MADE CUSTOMERS BASE FROM HOLIDAY AND TALES ALREADY.

Edited by AdenaDepot

Hello I would like to start selling adenas  on new l2CARTEL (26.9.2015). I am succesfull and trusted seller i have sold nearly 2000kkk on l2 holiday  and over 600kkk on l2tales empire and l2cartel also still selling on l2tales sorveign where i sold already 3200kkk,Ruby,azure- over 1800kkk sold,reselling averia.ws adena etc. check my topics please.

Current price: 1kkk = 1,5 EURO

Possible wtt for chronos adena

also can write any script farm,lvlup etc. more talk on skype (work with cracked adrenaline too)

Payment: Only PayPal,PAYSAFE!!

Stock:22b

Sold: 

(I sell mainly ingame by mail and pm scripts i made a lot of trades but ppls are just lazy to create acc and write here        :))

INFO FOR SCAMMERS:  NO I DONT GIVE ADENAS FIRST YOU ARE WASTING MY AND YOURS TIME YOU WONT GET ANYTHING EVEN SMALL AMOUNT FIRST!!! I DONT NEED TO RISK SINCE I MADE CUSTOMERS BASE FROM HOLIDAY AND TALES ALREADY.

Price updated

Edited by AdenaDepot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Selling closed sold nearly 2000kkk on this one :) moving classic and see you soon on 4game classic and another tales server :) THX everyone

Edited by AdenaDepot