I Am Looking For Ai Compiler/decompiler

Fotislol

Question

Hello community,

I am looking for AI Nasc Decompiler / Decompiler (For C4 PTS). In past i used Sauron Compiler (With a NASC gui that some guy created) and AI Decompiler from Hellfire (L2Scriptmaker rev4).

Also i am searching for fuctions_c4.txt file

There is any guy who has these files and share them here?

Thanks for your time.

6 answers to this question

Really thanks @xeL for the file.

tk422 they have onl for gracia final i think

They also make a compiler for C4. It's only a compiler though so you'd need to use the Lightmare's decompiler an change some of the formatting to match the syntax they expect.

It's all simple though and outline in the included readme.

They also make a compiler for C4. It's only a compiler though so you'd need to use the Lightmare's decompiler an change some of the formatting to match the syntax they expect.

It's all simple though and outline in the included readme.

Can you share the Lightmare decompiler? i losted it twice cause hdd failure in past years, and i now i try to do some works againt and i couldnt find it on the web, all links are dead :(.

Can you share the Lightmare decompiler? i losted it twice cause hdd failure in past years, and i now i try to do some works againt and i couldnt find it on the web, all links are dead :(.

Search my panel folder, is there.