Armor/weapons Stats

Anestiss

Question

Aynone who can help me edit the stats of weapons/ armors or at least tell me how to do it in order for pvp to work properly?? Archers have like 7,5k p attack and 1,5 p def .. i attacked a mage and i needed 2 hits... 

Pm me ... if  u arent from Greece dont ask for money since i cannot send money abroad..

If you are from Greece , as i said pm me

I know how to edit .xml files , but i dont know the 'rates' etc...

Thanks in advance

Edited by 'Olympus'

8 answers to this question

I know how to edit .xml files , but i dont know the 'rates' etc...

About what rates are you talking about..?

If you would check existing (armor) skills, bonuses, you would know everything you need. Everything exist already. It's only matter of c/p.

Btw... client section? :rage:

Edited by SweeTs

About what rates are you talking about..?

If you would check existing (armor) skills, bonuses, you would know everything you need. Everything exist already. It's only matter of c/p.

Btw... client section? :rage:

haha just saw it , didnt realise .... sorry

I mean that i imported some vesper weapons , and with +16 vesper bow  i have 8,5k p attack , while only 1.3k p def... is it proper ? no ..

That's what im asking for ,someone to tell me how can i set items' stats properly...

Change the Vesper bow p atk..? Copy/paste stats from draconic bow and raise them a lil bit?

It's all about logic :o

Change the Vesper bow p atk..? Copy/paste stats from draconic bow and raise them a lil bit?

It's all about logic :o

so , if i do it for all vesper weapons ... for example : vesper bow = db bow + something / vesper dagger = angel slayer + something ... will it work properly???