Looking For Good Interlude Files

Hello,im looking for good Interlude files im trading them with a good Hi5 source i own(Well paid to get it...) So please dont pm me with l2jacis/l2jfrozen packs with //balancers and custom htmls,im looking for something good

if you have it,send me a pm.

Define "good". You may get lucera or silentium pack more, shared one. I don't recommend to trade files, most likely someone will try to scam you.

- lucera

- frozen

- acis

- silentium

Nothing more. Ofc someone could work on those files and rework (right) gods know what, but honestly, I doubt someone will share/trade such files.

So, simply pick pack you prefer and work on that pack. You can get lucera 2, some ppl say it's good, at least many working features.

Edited by SweeTs

Define "good". You may get lucera or silentium pack more, shared one. I don't recommend to trade files, most likely someone will try to scam you.

- lucera

- frozen

- acis

- silentium

Nothing more. Ofc someone could work on those files and rework (right) gods know what, but honestly, I doubt someone will share/trade such files.

So, simply pick pack you prefer and work on that pack. You can get lucera 2, some ppl say it's good, at least many working features.

Well,yeah i know that risk's but i have no time to build something from zero,so im looking for Files that may opened from a good owner,have some decent balance and it's well builded with some good codes... I can see the difference from a clear l2jfrozen pack or a shared one. I will have my mind on that,anyway thank you very much for your advice!