[L2Off]Lineage 2 Enraged

Kanodin

L2Enraged? Is it the old l2enraged when ive played here since c3? With exodus clan, aristocracy, and one more (epd ally)?? DrunkenCompany, noncomposmentis etc? Or u just stolen the old good name?

Edit

I remember the server has failed after update to c4. For 2 weeks or more server was closed and there was no ppl after sev goes alive.

Edit2

L2Enraged x7 c3 times <3 my first server. Never forget

Edited by najt

I got bored of these interlude and hi5 servers, i need something different like Gracia epilogue or god client.

Yeah me too but i also need my beloved buffer and gm shop (with mana pots (not full shop)) :)

L2Enraged? Is it the old l2enraged when ive played here since c3? With exodus clan, aristocracy, and one more (epd ally)?? DrunkenCompany, noncomposmentis etc? Or u just stolen the old good name?

Edit

I remember the server has failed after update to c4. For 2 weeks or more server was closed and there was no ppl after sev goes alive.

Edit2

Its not actually that server but the staff on this epilogue are players that were on the c3 server.I believe they named server Enraged to honor their good times on the c3 one.

Edit

Edit2

I played on Enraged with Inimical, I remember Exodus as well, as I stated in an original post, I am not the original owner, Aeon imo was inept at what he did and asked the players for their money and always threatened to pull the plug if he didn't get his way. No, my partner and myself are not the original owners, but are some of the original players. ^_^

I played on Enraged with Inimical, I remember Exodus as well, as I stated in an original post, I am not the original owner, Aeon imo was inept at what he did and asked the players for their money and always threatened to pull the plug if he didn't get his way. No, my partner and myself are not the original owners, but are some of the original players. ^_^

Kanodin -

Who were you on Enraged?  This is Exile, the leader of Inimical.  One of our former members mentioned this post on our site and asked which one of us was starting up the server.  I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us and had a lot of playing with us on Enraged.  I also have very fond memories of my time on that server.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to get a great server up and running.

Kanodin -

Who were you on Enraged?  This is Exile, the leader of Inimical.  One of our former members mentioned this post on our site and asked which one of us was starting up the server.  I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us and had a lot of playing with us on Enraged.  I also have very fond memories of my time on that server.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to get a great server up and running.

I wasn't in Inimical, I just played with you guys, in an ally clan. Sorry if I confused that. I had a toon there named Valcrur, you likely don't remember as it was many years ago. I think your former clan member got it confused and assumed I was in your actual clan. Probably should proof-read what I write. 

BTW SERVER IS LIVE!

Edited by Kanodin

I wasn't in Inimical, I just played with you guys, in an ally clan. Sorry if I confused that. I had a toon there named Valcrur, you likely don't remember as it was many years ago. I think your former clan member got it confused and assumed I was in your actual clan. Probably should proof-read what I write. 

BTW SERVER IS LIVE!

No need to apologize.  We have had members come and go over the years, I don't even remember most of them.  Just was curious if we played together and could rehash some good old times.

Glad to see your server is up and running, I wish you the best of luck.