Illegals | International Clan Recruiting For L2Dawn.com Rechargers.

Sido

9q8ah0.jpg
PS: L2Dawn.com server is Interlude 5x NO custom NO gm shops NO gm buffer (you can buy only 1st and 2nd class)

i will help all the newcomers, but we would like to recruit active WC/Rechargers for our clan.

Edited by Sido

1zf34n5.jpg

PS: L2Dawn.com server is Interlude 5x NO custom NO gm shops NO gm buffer (you can buy only 1st and 2nd class)

i will help all the newcomers, but we would like to recruit active rechargers for our clan.

first post updated

well, not really and i'll tell you why.
we are mages and sws are not that usefull till 3rd considering their songs for our farm parties. i would preffer another mage than a sws. in pvp yes, it's something different but we got 2 sws, one of them decided to reroll for smth we need more. not because we dont help him, he received full A and and power lvl till 6x, but that he feel unusefull :)

we really need active SE / EE / Bish, even tanks.

but we will recruit anything from now on.

Edited by Sido

well, not really and i'll tell you why.

we are mages and sws are not that usefull till 3rd considering their songs for our farm parties. i would preffer another mage than a sws. in pvp yes, it's something different but we got 2 sws, one of them decided to reroll for smth we need more. not because we dont help him, he received full and and power lvl till 6x, but that he feel unusefull :)

we really need active SE / EE / Bish, even tanks.

but we will recruit anything from now on.

My main is cardinal but i am really bored to lvlup him because i already have 67 lvl sws. 

My main is cardinal but i am really bored to lvlup him because i already have 67 lvl sws. 

you got a 67 sws on dawn ?

well... if you think no other clan suit you, and accept our rules you are welcomed to ILLEGALS :)

still tho i can't promise you anything here.

9q8ah0.jpg

i will help all the newcomers, but we would like to recruit active WC/Rechargers for our clan.

updated