C6 Pride Like Server

enea

Hmm

I'd pay someone to make l2pride c6 like server ... The best server ever. 

With these custom masks/tattos. Also Custom set Dynasty and Dynasty weapons as old good pride ...

got what you ask ++ can make what you ask +++ 

• 4 weeks later...

842 views on this post.I guess there are ppl out there waiting for that c6 pride like.

We're all fuckin waiting some good c6/g2 PRIDE STYLE SERVER :(

Do you guys want a pro H5 version?

Well most ppl want the c6 server cause of CoT,Fg etc.In h5 you dont have that casual solo farm.I do like h5 pridestyle servers but since most of them getting 100-150max online and not even in a daily base i'd prefer a c6.Although if you have a decent h5 project go for it

Well most ppl want the c6 server cause of CoT,Fg etc.In h5 you dont have that casual solo farm.I do like h5 pridestyle servers but since most of them getting 100-150max online and not even in a daily base i'd prefer a c6.Although if you have a decent h5 project go for it

I have the means to make a good and serious project of that kind, even if clowns like Vesta, Brave and others I can't remember are gonna make people hesitate to join a H5 server of that style

I have the means to make a good and serious project of that kind, even if clowns like Vesta, Brave and others I can't remember are gonna make people hesitate to join a H5 server of that style

go for it

Free domain.. Next.

"L2 Finest Unterlude " ohh my god :forever alone like a boss:

Edited by SweeTs