Jump to content

Question

Posted

I'm using Interlude l2j Frozen

I want to make an extractable item to spawn 3 items, the problem is that it won't let me do this, there is another way to do this? Thx

 

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

I'm using Interlude l2j Frozen

I want to make an extractable item to spawn 3 items, the problem is that it won't let me do this, there is another way to do this? Thx

 

Send me pm :)

  • 0
Posted

You need rework extractable class.

hmm thx, yep, i will not do that. Maybe i will find a code in source (java) that will handle the same as a chest but with a little coding will make that chest to spawn more then 2 items at the same time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..