hellbound [L2Off] L2Citadel

L2Citadel

yeah not going to lie, this server is garbage filled with incompetent GMs, i wont play here much longer, as im only playing with friends now.  it had so much potential, but hellbound has been open since the server start without it being closed when it should be and there are people farming hellbound secretly with wolves etc full melle parties and most people on the server are not even aware of that, plus many more bugs, do not play here.

I suggest ppl visit our forums on the whole GM controversy thing. Not going to explain it again here. What would a L2Server be without some way over the top drama though.

We never lied about the numbers and they are the same at 1.5k on at peak times, nothing has changed. Fanbois will always spew the hate though.

just started playing. really nice server but shame that newbie event is not on anymore :(

Which newbie event are you talking about?

In case you're talking about http://l2citadel.com/forums/topic/3283-event-gm-buffs-starter-town/ , it's still active. :)

Edited by Miep

Which newbie event are you talking about?

In case you're talking about http://l2citadel.com/forums/topic/3283-event-gm-buffs-starter-town/ , it's still active. :)

old event with equipment for newbie. one you've mention is on i know however i tbh i have no idea what time it takes place. i got buffs once and since then i had no luck. are there any specific houers? regards

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello everyone, I need help with a script I found on the internet for auto target. It's working fine, but it targets any player in PvP, and I want to block certain classes. I added the condition and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103)) to the script, but after that, it doesn't target any class at all. I want it to target only specific classes defined in the script.           if (user.DistTo(Char2) < radius_max)         and not (char2.ismember)         and not (char2.dead)         and not (user.clanid = char2.clanid)         and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103))         and (char2.pvp) then          begin
    • Remove the if part of the code:   if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId());  
    • Hello, i use L2jSunrise, and i want to know how i can edit these lines to have possibility to spawn more than 1 raid ( instance )?   if (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().isDefined(spawn.getId())) { activeChar.sendMessage("You cannot spawn another instance of " + template.getName() + "."); } else { if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId()); }  
    • για σας εχεισ κανεις την database του l2 trinity  ?  ευχαριστω 
    • Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it
  • Topics