Wolf and xp

geraki

I am lvling a wolf and now is 30lvl. I calculated that it takes away 27% of xp.

I know that for summoners the 10% summon takes away 5% at 60lvl kai 0% at 68.

The 30% summon takes away 29% at 52 , 28% at 55 .... and 18% at 74lvl.

My question is : "this 27% is fixed or at higher lvls when it is great wolf takes less xp"?

I am lvling a wolf and now is 30lvl. I calculated that it takes away 27% of xp.

I know that for summoners the 10% summon takes away 5% at 60lvl kai 0% at 68.

The 30% summon takes away 29% at 52 , 28% at 55 .... and 18% at 74lvl.

My question is : "this 27% is fixed or at higher lvls when it is great wolf takes less xp"?

u calculated wrong...rates cant change after lvls...there is 1 standar rate of exp taken from you...

example: the purple cat(all human mages have)get the 90% of exp and the white cat gets only 10% cursed man(soultaker pet) the same 10%

the exp percentage of pets are standar so there is no bug at all but wrong calculations

edit:i cleaned the post

u calculated wrong...rates cant change after lvls...there is 1 standar rate of exp taken from you...

example: the purple cat(all human mages have)get the 90% of exp and the white cat gets only 10% cursed man(soultaker pet) the same 10%

the exp percentage of pets are standar so there is no bug at all but wrong calculations

edit:i cleaned the post

If I'm not mistaken, some summons from PS/EE/WL after you level them up by learning skills, they steal 0% of exp.

I think this was at ct1, I'll check and post later.

With the wolf, if depends... If you are in IL, it gains exp by the dmg it made to a mob...after ct1 it just eats a fixed percentage of exp from you. Again, I'll check this out.