Client Closed (L2.exe) From Task Manager.

I want to make some questions to developers... question is "simple"...

how can I detect when player close client from task manager (l2.exe) on Windows???.

Exist any packet that would be captured from source when this event occurs?.

I'm trying to make a java, that will control clients with online players and if clients exceeds limit that I definedon config, shows to player a message and make logout on character (client.logout(true)) and block more clients to be opened, but I can't find method or mode to detect when a user close client "abnormally".

Can anybody help me?, please?.

if I get to, I would share the source or patch, I have no problem with that.

In my script, at moment if client are closed normally source works fine, but I need to add one function more if client dont are closed by normal ways...

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

obviously l2client won't send anything when force terminated, OS will close all sockets held by l2.exe and then eventually answer with RST/FIN tcp flag so you can use error code returned by errno on client socket to know it happened. No idea how l2j network handler looks so you will need to figure yourself how to make it working :P

Edited by AlmostGood

Probably... one if sentence to compare if server receive packets from client conected to gameserver...

I try this if works as I expect...

Thanks for idea...

I will comment ...

Meanwhile anybody can answer too??. :)