[Tutorial] Create your own cs1.6 non-steam server[with explonations how to...].

Histox

I HAD THIS IP 85.75.111.255 

but see dedicated server give me this ip       

Game  Counter-Strike

IP ADRESS 192.168.1.7:27015

AND I DON'T NOW WHAT TO DO TO UPLOAD IT IN gametracker cause i get this error

Gametracker could not scan a server on that port.

One of the following suggestions may help you:

* Your server is currently offline.

GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.

* You entered the wrong query port.

Please update your query port and hit scan again

* Your server is firewalled.

Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning

If you are still unable to add your server, you can visit our forums to report a bug or to get additional help at the GameTracker Forums.

85.75.111.255:27015 is your real IP:PORT

use this in gametracker, however, your IP will change periodically since you've got a dynamic IP.

DO NOT 3PLE POST! USE THE EDIT BUTTON

i'm new i don't no how to edit could you tell me where is edit button?

a ok  i got it the modify button xD yeah sorry for 3ple posting :S:S 1 more it says dynamic ip's does not supported is there anyway i can add my srvr or chane my dynamic ip sto statiC? :S:S

• 2 weeks later...

tnx dude you rock ;)

holly crap :P lol i can't find anywhere the file dedicated wtf?? -.-

can i log in my server and how?? 1 question more boooldog said some DP ports and that to forward what do you mean by that?

OK OK OK OK I FIXED IT ALL MY SRVR IS Up Tnx 4 all credits to HistoX xD :) :) 1 last thing how i can put a banner in my website to see the ppl from my website that my srvr is up and running HELP!!

x4-Posts in a row + x3 posts in a row after this one...

Hax0r i hope you "did" -1 Karma on this... :S

@kwstas13 Read Forum Rules and also CS Section rules Please,Thanks!

+ Read whole topic before you posts > You were asking for my problem witch is solved earlier in this post [before you posted again]

@ jimis1

It's not a ip adres issue - much more a port forwarding issue. So look up here in forum some "how to ..." and "cs server create" threads. There you can find many solutions.

//Edit: Also read this site in this thrread here - kwast13 asked for such a problem like yourse. It would be helpful for you =)

hmm i made all the steps but it seems that i am the only person that can connect to my server!!!wHY?

how i can edit my ip cause in the window of the server says ip:192.168.2.3:27015 which is the local ip but i want to be my real ip which is  87.202.120.164:27015 where i can edit it?

it doesn't matter if it says 192.168.2.3. You must forward the ports of your router(Guide) to let the others join...

Once finished, tell your friends to connect on 87.202.120.164:27015

SP:Keep in mind that your IP will change from time to time(dynamic ip...).