How to kill RB/BR's on high rate server's?

Deanok

Hah! Today I killed Orfen when i was lvl 85 hah XD (rb lvl 55/50[Dont remember  :P]) and my friend help me... u only need:

any nuker... like sorceror or whatever,

Necromanter

And a bit of time  ;D

So first you need to flag... then you need to hit rb or rf ^^ then you got 2 minutes debuff ( paralize or whatever its called) and then your friend give's you anchor and then the anchor gone you can attack but can't move with that debuff ^^ and i killed a lot of rb's like that ^^

How i find it? its easy XD i go to high rate server (l2antique[x5000]) and then i attack orfen (Gm make all RB's lvl 80 that we can attack ^^) and i use Blazing Circe... I use wrong skill :/ then i get that debuff paralize heh :D after 10 seconds i get ANCHORED by Orfen (anchor lvl 9) when the anchor gone i try to use MP potions ... AND I Can!! YEAH now i kil rb (dont attack rf otherwise you will get paralize) and he drop's 4 orfens ^^ what a nice bug is it?

I don't tollerate any spam or asking for unhide it or saying THX when people have only 10 post's X_x -1karma if moderator can...

i think I THINK that he means that when you hit the raid boss, it paralizes you, and then your friend casts anchor on you and so when the effect of anchor is gone you regain control of your player but you cant move. or something like that =P

i think I THINK that he means that when you hit the raid boss, it paralizes you, and then your friend casts anchor on you and so when the effect of anchor is gone

that stupid :/ when u hit rb again u have the gradepenalty and u get anchor again

Roflmao USSLESS

like i said in your other post narnia your server its a crap xD this dosnt work no where

SOrry! I did'nt say it clear ^^ Ok now i did that:

1. Get flaged

2. Hit the RB

3. UR friend anchor's you

4. when your friend's anchor has finish, you can attack having the paralize debuff

5. you killed rb, easy! but its better to attack low lvl's RB'S

Oh yes... it don't work for 90% of L2J servers and only for interlude it work's ^^

Sorry for that :/

... =.=' On which server you play that you got GradePenality? WTF i change servers 20 times and when i hit rb I always get paralize not GradePenality X_x

that stupid :/ when u hit rb again u have the gradepenalty and u get anchor again

Roflmao USSLESS

like i said in your other post narnia your server its a crap xD this dosnt work no where

the anhor about the grade penalty don't work on most servers

• 5 months later...