god [L2J] Atlantis

Aphopis

dont belive in his sh`ts, i have played  in his server, clean Kamael server, damage to tank 3,4k to mage 5k top mage cannot even take a breath 2critical from +5 kamael enchanted.

next sh1ts its da archers, dat idiot made for them special skill from mob that increase p atack +15% insane damages to tanks

on his server tank have another name : Papper, if u wanna rule 1 vs 5 and won for sure, open kamael (berserker)

and specialy for you THOR,  get some hands before open server. 

opened server no sense

Edited by DragonSmile

dont belive in his sh`ts, i have played  in his server, clean Kamael server, damage to tank 3,4k to mage 5k top mage cannot even take a breath 2critical from +5 kamael enchanted.

next sh1ts its da archers, dat idiot made for them special skill from mob that increase p atack +15% insane damages to tanks

on his server tank have another name : Papper, if u wanna rule 1 vs 5 and won for sure, open kamael (berserker)

and specialy for you THOR, get the faking off stupid b1tch that u cant even fix skills

opened server no sense

If you want to express your opinion, do it without insulting him.

Edit your post properly!

so tell me how did you test the server on level 1?

who told you, that i have lvl 1? im full tank 2ith epics, but again, what kind of noob told that im 1 lvl ? stop writing stupid things

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...