Almost 50 Infinite Oddyssey skills have been done this night. Some still need further testing, but they look pretty nice.

The level cap system is done already too, but we don't know how much exp is necessary for each level. What we've done for now is to make each level cost 3x exp than the previous one. E.G. if to reach level 100 you need X exp, for level 101 you need 3x, for level 102 9x, 103->27x, 104->81x, 105->243x, etc. This will be changed as necessary upon further tests, as well as our definitive exp/sp rate (which will range from 5000 to 10000).

Dragonclaw Weapons will be rare enough to make them impossible to appear in the server for at least 1 year or 2 (hence no one will be interested on them, so they will never exist). Why that instead of just removing them? To save ourselves some complaints about "missing features". [Want DC? Farm 2 years.]

I hope my explanations are enough for you. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to keep asking us ;)

That's

Fucking

AWESOME

The only problem about the new leveling system are the bots....

I hope there will be GMs hunting them

i dont realy think the xp needed for lvl its gonna be a problem,since from what i know,going over 110 lvl will be close to null.(immposible) and about gms...i knew pere sayd that this time theres gonna be a team of gms that will be all the time online and ready to help players out.even so,if u wanna bot,u will proly gonna end get banned since theyr anti-hacks/bot system its preety strong

dude with Lineage 2 Installer i get the client right?

PS:i have already account in ur forum from 2012 February,was the same name of the server?With cool achievements and only pvp zones or i am wrong?

Edited by IamYourDeath

You have the client, but to play our server you need to run it through the launcher (and let it check your files once).

I've had 2 server communities: L2TnS (2006-2011) and L2Tenkai (2011-????)

So I guess your memories are from my old L2Tenkai Khadia. This one is going to be much better :P

so every time the server fails you wipe?

i donated lots of times, you opened l2 tarziph and closed tenkai. and now you re-open tenkai.

next you close l2tarziph then open another and so on.

so what about my donation? also, why my +8 item was deleted? i understand you modified enchants from 16 to lower, but why delete our countless hours of work for +8 for non donators?

how come 50 skills are remade when in new chronicle are only few new skills on patch notes?  

lies lies and again lies.

Edited by babyjason

so every time the server fails you wipe?

i donated lots of times, you opened l2 tarziph and closed tenkai. and now you re-open tenkai.

next you close l2tarziph then open another and so on.

so what about my donation? also, why my +8 item was deleted? i understand you modified enchants from 16 to lower, but why delete our countless hours of work for +8 for non donators?

how come 50 skills are remade when in new chronicle are only few new skills on patch notes?  

lies lies and again lies.

Hi there! I'm sorry you're so frustrated about our work. My intention with this final server is to see what happens if we combine our huge amount of work + attention to players. This time we're going to dedicate some of our (admins/devs) time to take care of most of you you and your problems.

And now let me try to clarify some little things:

- L2Tarziph has nothing to do with L2Tenkai: L2Tenkai is mine, L2Tarziph is LasTravel's

- I don't know what you're talking about with this donation and the +8 items, it might be something about L2Tarziph.

- More than 100 skills (maybe 200) changed after this update, and around 300 enchant routes were added/modified.

We don't like liars, at all, but manipulating information against someone who has nothing to do with it is not good either.

By the way, you're also invited to join the new Khadia. Maybe you enjoy it this time ;)

If you have any private concerns about all of this, I'd like you to send me a PM or an e-mail to pere@l2tenkai.com. Hate is not the way.