interlude [L2Off] Ron L2Substack

Ron

output10.gif

Rise of Nephilim: Interlude x30

Cross-race Substack 1+1.

http://ron-l2substack.com

Server is online since 10th April 2015

xx1out10.gif

This will be NOT huge wasteland for farmers!

This will be NOT paradise ONLY for greedy dwarves!

This will be NOT world ruled by army of roBOTs.

...but....

World where Raid Boss Slayers become the legends!

World where Castle Owners are real kings!

World where everybody has a chance to get top equipment. Doesn't matter if you are member of huge clan or just lonely ranger. And you don't have to donate, to be the best!

Pick one unique combo out of 1922 possible options!

Write your own destiny and become the Legend of PvP!

And don't worry we will never wipe the server nor close it, even if we won't see a penny ....hell....even after death of almost whole population..

So don't hesitate and join us!

● Substack system:  1+1 Cross-race sub stack.

All skills of two classes stack.
No restrictions in class combinations. 
Requirements: complete simple tasks of Sub-NPCs and bring them substack item from one of 4 Bosses

[Metatron, Belial, Leviathan and Golkonda]. After adding substack you will be deleveled to lv 20.

● Customs:

tattoos, mana potions, combat haste potions, off-hand daggers, appearance stones, apella sets, warsmith buffs.

● Main features (in short):

- Potion Laboratory
- Wish Potion - custom gambling system
- Forbidden skills system: Granting you 3 additional skills on main class.
Requirements: 80lvl and items obtainable from Raids and Castle.
- Most of Raids 70+ droping Obsidian Scarabs required to buy various items and 
increase clan level/obtain CRP at the Clan Manager.
- Items up to B-grade in standard shop. A-grade items in exchange for items obtainable 
from Bosses. S-grade items only craftable.
- Maximum enchant +12, safe +4. Normal scroll enchant rate : 30%, Blessed scroll enchant 
rate : 40% and returning to +4 if enchant fails, Crystal scroll enchant rate: 80%.
- Class Manager - 1st and 2nd class change for adena, 3rd class change for halisha marks.
- Changed Noblesse Quest. Now you need to bring Longhorn [4 ways to get it: Slaying 
Longhorn Golkonda, buying Horn for Obsidian Scarabs (items from RBs) ...and so on]
- Auto-learn skills.
- Increased buff duration to 40min, songs/dances/summonbuffs/cov/pow.. 10min
- No Global-GK and No NPCBuffer

Edited by Ron

Server does not have buffer/gm shop am i right?

Newbie Buffer until level 60 with very basic buffs.

No gm shop, and no global gatekeeper.

Server started last friday. Cmon :)

Has interesting stuff like the wish potion, some hard as hell custom raids in adition to all normal L2 bosses. Stack sub, mutant. Easy to get in and level.

Edited by Worrya

I'm playing here too and i think the server really good ! Really nice features and stuff to do !! Not like all those servers that you get geared up in one day and everything gets boring... here you have to farm to be strong and you need some help of your clan to do some things ! it's really interesting, I recommend.

I'm playing here too and i think the server really good ! Really nice features and stuff to do !! Not like all those servers that you get geared up in one day and everything gets boring... here you have to farm to be strong and you need some help of your clan to do some things ! it's really interesting, I recommend.

Thing i like most is that gearing is tied to raiding, you need scarabs for A etc. having the best time since old dn

i make my first wish potion yesterday, great feature.

Edited by tur

Was tempted to join but...I arrived kinda late,plus entering solo would take me forever to catch up...shit.

There is no such thing as late, clans are recruiting, the server opened 12 days ago, sooo lots of ppl leveling etc, its never late.

anhel00 , nothing to do with fallenl2, infact some ppl from that server joined L2 Ron. Not the same server by any chance. Different project, different admins.