[request] bdfr.eu hellbound l2off bot

showtek

hi i play on bfdr.eu on x4 server but i can start any bot, dunno why (im not so much expierienced with bots) if any1 can help me i will be pleased.

i know this server, this is our country server, admin got best protection, so u cant by-pass their protection, so dont waste ur time by making bot to work, better play normal, and if u can make bot working, anyway server is monitoring so u could be banned anyway.

i know it have a secure i know i can be banned and i play normally on char (and i will kepp it) i just ask if any1 have working bot on this server and how it goes there (i wanna try it on another account).

it doesn't have any fuckng high teh security atm , because admin is a retard , i have an ig bot verifying and everything , jus one prob that the ig's crash when presing other ctrl , and that's the walkers prob , just wait for the 2.05 crack , and secondly i don't know much about oog i gues they have login antibot or smthng cause everything i manage to do is like to get this eror:

15:21:39 »¶Ó­Ź¹ÓĆŠŠÕß£

15:21:39 Link LoginServer Succeed.

15:21:42 Login LoginServer Success.

15:21:43 服务器[01]当前在线率:20.87%,能否登陆:能

15:21:45 Link GameServer Succeed.

15:21:45 ->Login GameServer Fail.

well but ig should work , just w8 for the crack , that's it , they had security earlier , before wipe , it was gameguard rev 966 it was unbeatable then , and now they aren't protected that much as you think , well but the l2.net bot works there fine , the ig and oog version of it , the only prob is that it is kinda crapy and works by scripts , but well if you're leveling nuker/dd or support it should suit you i gues , just look around the forum for the link for that bot ... and l2divine worked as well even with their securitys , but now it's acctualy not free and it's not worth paying cause it's kinda buggy bot.

that's it for now , and it my country's server as well..Cheers and good luck .. 8)

well i see that the end of post didn't appear so ill repeat myself , l2.net bot works there both versions ig and oog , but it works on scripts you may try it , it's free....Or just wait for 2.05 walkers crack , i don't think we'll get ower the gameserver login eror with oog... ::) CHeers and good luck..