Problem Selling With Gmshop

Innos

Question

hi,

My problem is that when I buy for example an s weapon from my gmshop for 6,5 mil, I sell it back and I get 24mil. IS there a way to fix the sell system and make it balanced or I have to modify my prices according to the selling price? :/

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Innos

12 answers to this question

There is, by default it's real price / 2

int price = item.getReferencePrice() / 2;

While your buy price is custom / way lower than original, it's gonna be like that.

Go to navicat -> etcitem(table) -> left click on item_id -> Sort Ascending -> Find your item who have problem id and change the "price" ,in you problem you must low the price 

if you have PvP server and you dont care realy about adena make all the etciitem price 0 adena by double click on price then put "0" .. next page and next page etc. 

I hope i help have a nice day

Go to navicat -> etcitem(table) -> left click on item_id -> Sort Ascending -> Find your item who have problem id and change the "price" ,in you problem you must low the price 

if you have PvP server and you dont care realy about adena make all the etciitem price 0 adena by double click on price then put "0" .. next page and next page etc. 

I hope i help have a nice day

"My problem is that when I buy for example an s weapon from my gmshop for 6,5 mil"

etcitem.sql ? S Weapon ?

My eyes bleeding 

Nowhere. It's default code from RequestSellItem.java.. If you change it, the value, all items will have the same sell price. You can change it to 0, so all items will have 0 sell price.

Edited by SweeTs

Where can I find and change this?

It's default code from RequestSellItem.java

Edited by SweeTs

If you change it, the value, all items will have the same sell price. You can change it to 0, so all items will have 0 sell price.

Which is the path so that I can go and change it? Where to find RequestSellItem.java?

Ohh my.. One fast search on google or eclipse would tell you the directory.

gameserver/network/clientpackets

Edited by SweeTs