god C3/c4 Hair Replacement With God Hair

Hello, i was reading about texture changing stuff, guides via web but it seems so hard for me and i want you guys to help me, if you have a minute of time. I am playing on C4 based client in some free-share server, i've created an female elf with hair style type: (E), and hair colour type: ©. But now i am bored of it very, very much, and i dont like long hair at all even, he-he. So i saw GoD hair pack and found that there is short hair for female elf (on this picture in url below is female elf A, hairstyle i want to replace

with). So, who can make it? Sure, i will give you files of playable client and i have GoD hair pack, but i dont know which files i should retexture or even how i should do it, so i am begging of your professionalism to gave me a couple of minutes of your time and, yeah, that's all i want for my character :)

REQUEST: replace female elf hair style type (E)/hair colour © - if color is matter... but i dont care about colour :) - TO - GoD new hair pack installation (short hair female elf).

CLIENT BASED: C4 based.

So guys, i think it might be faster to communicate with skype, so i dont mind to go with you guys on skype to communicate. I hope you can do it for me for free. Left your skype if u haven't time to wait on forums. Thanks a lot.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ACWynICu9hM/Ts5Npexlk4I/AAAAAAAABjg/kGZKq5oKowI/s1600/Elf-DarkElf.bmp