[Warning]Virus Spread On Maxcheaters!

MaxusHost

Format only or system restore

for noobs.

Ctrl + Alt + Del

Go to task manager and check the windows processes.

If there is not something, check the Date of issue of winlogo<r>.exe and put end processes in winlogor.exe

(winlogo<r>.exe is a virus spyware). winlogo<n>.exe is the right file.

winlogon.exe is there from the first day you use the pc).

btw, AVG Antivirus have a good antispyware.

Edited by 'Baggos'

for noobs.

Ctrl + Alt + Del

Go to task manager and check the windows processes.

If there is not something, check the Date of issue of winlogor.exe or put and processes in winlogor.exe

(winlogor.exe is not a virus, is there from the first day you use this pc).

btw, AVG Antivirus have a good antispyware.

dude, we are 2015 :) you can get virus on your brain too without a notice, please consider to speak gentle next time 

dude, we are 2015 :) you can get virus on your brain too without a notice, please consider to speak gentle next time 

Who's talk about notice?

I say on task manager you can find the uses processes.

There is the spy..(if is). There you can kick-off from your system.

or you can use AVG Antivirus because have anti-spyware. (Do a scan). I find a "spy" on my toolbar.. Crack virus.

You think needed format or system restore for delete a virus?

Who's talk about notice?

I say on task manager you can find the uses processes.

There is the spy..(if is). There you can kick-off from your system.

or you can use AVG Antivirus because have anti-spyware. (Do a scan). I find a "spy" on my toolbar.. Crack virus.

You think needed format or system restore for delete a virus?

yes since your files are getting infected in seconds until you do all that staff :D anyway if you get more viruses use this i will keep formatting :D

yes since your files are getting infected in seconds until you do all that staff :D

But once i do it, will be gone.

anyway if you get more viruses use this i will keep formatting :D

Your choose. :P

This guy had added me because he has a client for my hosting services. I Didnt downloaded the image since he told me that the client's info are inside there and he refused to upload the image on tinypic. You people that you downloaded the image be carefull because there are many crypters on other forums and anyone can inject your pc without antivirus detect it.

lol and how is that image would decrypt itself ? if its not known for existing antiviruses, then it hasn't something common with windows decrypt stuffs, that means he has to write his own library to decrypt/encrypt files, but if he send you just a crypted version, it won't do any sort of damage i guess.