mircowwwa

i never spoke about a big community! we are trying to create a beautiful and large community but until there are idiots like you will be hard! 

Frist advertise after you open the server

with 10 on you will never get more people

tumblr_nhem35e2So1qc17ifo1_250.gif

Ahaha dai oramai si sa che sei italiano smettila,se ti fossi informato bene sapresti che il server non é mio e che non sono l`admin,si vede che hai molto buon tempo xD trovati un lavoro,una morosa e vai a rompere su un altro forum mi sono stancato di andare dietro a un coglione come te...guarda sei libero di fare ciò che vuoi,ma perfavore rispetta gli altri che non centrano nulla,già in 4 ti hanno detto che sei in torto,nel fatto dei feedback si é vero abbiamo scritto nel nostro forum,ma ci sono 2 motivi,il primo é per far vedere come stai "cercando di distruggere" il server,il secondo per vedere quanti erano d'accordo con te,a quanto pare nessuno...se tu fossi cosi intelligente sapresti che 1 voto su cento non fa la maggiornaza, in più ora che l emulatore é stabile giochi sul fatto dell utenza,e visto che dici che non facciamo publicitá,guarda su l2.hopzone.net in basso a sinistra...guarda noi siamo onesti sei tu che continui a dire o a farci sembrare dei coglioni,un concetto molto lontano...

They can fix NOTHING and they don't give a shit about bugs and problems. After lvl 85 you can sit in town and do NOTHING. :angry: If you want positive feedback, you shold do something for it. Did you test this server before started it? I don't think so.

Edited by metyl

They can fix NOTHING and they don't give a shit about bugs and problems. After lvl 85 you can sit in town and do NOTHING. :angry: If you want positive feedback, you shold do something for it. Did you test this server before started it? I don't think so.

http://www.l2valkyr.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0   <--- I have never seen your bug on Bug Section on forum

Oh, should I use the same name everywhere on the internet? :D Ok. There are post from other players too and I don't see a reaction for those serious problems. What about them? I wrote pm about another bugs in game. Gm said add on skype, added. He said wait. Waiting for 2 weeks or more. Nothing happened. If I ask, no reaction. Every server has bug, but here are BASIC things. It wasn't tested before start. And no problem, this could be solve, but you don't give a shit...

But least the fake player count works well. ;D

Oh, should I use the same name everywhere on the internet? :D Ok. There are post from other players too and I don't see a reaction for those serious problems. What about them? I wrote pm about another bugs in game. Gm said add on skype, added. He said wait. Waiting for 2 weeks or more. Nothing happened. If I ask, no reaction. Every server has bug, but here are BASIC things. It wasn't tested before start. And no problem, this could be solve, but you don't give a shit...

But least the fake player count works well. ;D

They just buyed a pre-configured pack and they aren't able to change everything expect simple things that are in configs

So some bugs will be never solved, basically they try to offer a service that is buggy and can't be solved (not with theyr hands)

one day the gm will log on the server and will look like this

tumblr_nmgl6w3b461rk9yago3_500.gif

Yeah, I saw this pack on other servers. Again an admin with money without knowledge. :P Sorry, admin, but if you play since so many years, you should know those things and check how work (here not) on your server.