WHat Do you Think? Blood Yes Or No ?

karma123

Do you think that it will be better NCSOFT to put bleeding in l2..what i mean is that when someone hitting you with arrows,sword or dagger etc. etc. to bleed a lot like in mortal kombat's bleeding and the blood to fall on tha ground and to stay there...i personaly think that this will give the game far more realistic and dynamic atmosphere..So what do you think about this?

Yes that would be nice :P . BUT it would cause more lag of course . And Lineage would have to be a game for more grown up ppl (18+)because of the blood and the more violence. So im my opinion Lineage has to stay unchanged cause its just another perfect game. :P

Yes that would be nice :P . BUT it would cause more lag of course . And Lineage would have to be a game for more grown up ppl (18+)because of the blood and the more violence. So im my opinion Lineage has to stay unchanged cause its just another perfect game. :P

i agree totally :D

Hahaha i never thought about blood in l2 =p but whats the seense .. the arrows always hit in the same place , what i would like it would be something like : an arrow hits u in the head and Plaf full of blood the grass =p

also what would happend when magic hits u? a hurricane of sph should cut u on half and a shadow spark should make u turn in fire :P

Like xXSkillerXx said , this would make l2 become laggy and 18 + (but not in private servers =P) i would like to see that ... "Bloody l2"

• 2 weeks later...