Plesk

Provider has maintenance right now.

Please be patient :)

Provider Quote:

"hello, we do a scheduled maintenance on our DNS server the site will be back online within minutes"

Website is back online !

Edited by Plesk

36 days to go.

If we launch banners now on topzone/hopzone people will look and continue searching for something near. We are spreading the name right now and massive advertising with around 1.500€ budget will start 2-3 weeks before the grand opening.

I like the idea of a low-mid server with retail gameplay. I used to play on such server like 4 years ago and i couldn't find something similiar till now. This server will rock because i haven't seen something like that for a while

thanks for 2nd class Quest with adena ! xD

Welcome to your new journey!

One of the biggest Interlude Projects L2Fantasia is waiting for you! Complete L2-OFF Interlude Files combined with the best Anti Bot Guard and Ddos protected server. Nwatch will guarantee you a clean game without corruption and an unique votereward system is waiting for you.

This is the best nostalgic gaming experience! 

Curious which anti-bot you are using that is the best? Also how does Nwatch guarantee a clean game without corruption. Which datacenter is the server in?

Curious which anti-bot you are using that is the best? Also how does Nwatch guarantee a clean game without corruption. Which datacenter is the server in?

Due to security reason i can't tell you the name... just can say it works fine. If you are not familiar with Nwatch... with this tool you are able to check all players inventory

Edited by *Pan*

Due to security reason i can't tell you the name... just can say it works fine. If you are not familiar with Nwatch... with this tool you are able to check all players inventory

I know Nwatch and I also know it has security issues which have been exploited in other servers. Much better off to code your own than rely on Nwatch.