Magic bugs/luck :O

zazazaza

write here what happened to u since u play l2;D what beautifull bugs happened to u and u dont know to use them XD

example : this happend to me in DN (interlude l2off bake ice)

the server was very laggy , and i started to DL some things ,  i was selling SS+CD+4 , and someone came offred me 10 coin,  itraded him , i got 10dc / he dont got the dagger , and the dagger stayed in the INV XD

dragon network, when drake wanted to do sth with mages... and when u eqip any hair/face accesory u got 0/inifinity mana and hp/cp and 57983475934 int ;p

i have eqipped that, than i pked some1 near giran and when i was "red" about 20 ppl was hitting me for 10 min;p i died becouse of lethal strike:P

It happend when c4 come out it was java server..i did dark elf archer and you all remember that the mobs used to drop herbs of p attack and magic herbs..the bug was when i pick up herb of attack and after that i do my self buff that dark elf have for attack when the herb dissapear after that quickly put my self buff and my attack goes bigger and every time when i used my atack buff it goes bigger and bigger till i had like 9999999999 attack and i went to TOI killed hallate then kernon golkonda then GM appear to me and said he going to bann me so i shoot him with the double shoot skill :D like 1500 damage on him but he didnt die [ after all he is GM] :D

Well , Just Once  I Had Zariche And I Was HE.

And I Tried To Equip My Bow And Nothing. After Some Seconds Server Crashed.

When It Opened I Logged In I Had The Stats of Zariche , Karma , My Bow Equipped + Zariche In My Inventory :)

I Dunno If It Was Luck Or STH...

i Just Know That It Was So Painful For The Ppl I kILLed ^^

in a server x1 (c4) like 2 years and a half.. i was starting playing l2 and a friend took me to monster dervy track so i could see what was pvp, i was lvl 20 or smt like that and when i am about to go in a rly hige grade guy get pk by mistake and in 10 seconds after all atack him he drop a sword of miracles and an ant queen .............................. guess who pick it up ;) well i just have to say i had adena for my full top grade c and b in that server whit out killing 1 mob =p

good luck no?

write here what happened to u since u play l2;D what beautifull bugs happened to u and u dont know to use them XD

example : this happend to me in DN (interlude l2off bake ice)

the server was very laggy , and i started to DL some things ,  i was selling SS+CD+4 , and someone came offred me 10 coin,  itraded him , i got 10dc / he dont got the dagger , and the dagger stayed in the INV XD

Same here. I was trading for a Maj heavy set.The other person put the set in trade, but because of lag i thought i've put my items too.I hit OK and waited ... till trade have been canceled,and the set appear in my inventory.Together with my items too

i just find one bug. i killed maybe 100mobs (adena drop 1-2k) then i kill more mobs they start to drop 10-20k same mobs same place :D

how u do ? :O

Is DN Dragon Networka nd is that like the best private server out there or what?

yep i think ^^