Cat Mario Online

Katherine

Do you know something that we don't know ? lel

o2BaUBQ.png

[GR]Ρε συ αυτό πηδάει λες και έχει βεντούζες στα πόδια του.. Καταρχήν έτσι όπως το δημιούργησαν είναι τέρμα fail...[/GR]

Edited by Vince*

[GR] Ρε συ αυτό πηδάει λες και έχει βεντούζες στα πόδια του.. Καταρχήν έτσι όπως το δημιούργησαν είναι τέρμα fail...

Haha. Indeed. On my first try, i was kinda impressed by the distance that this cat can jump. I guess they wanted to make the game more "realistic".  :P

Plus, when you're hitting those question marks from the bottom, with such a saltation, they're moving too damn high. 

I lose so many fucking times dat traps and dat fucking star, and when i was near to the end i was like  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  :-beep- yeah:  i fucking did it and then....

9a0rid.jpg

fuuuu.jpg

nah... this is pointless... this game at least is sooo sucks and i wonder why they release it to the network.

the game is so damn op cmon :D

So he did three videos, only for this game ? Lawl. I bet he's facing some serious issues.

ppl asked him to do 3 vids for this game, also he has 4 ''personas'' for his vids, the 1j the 2j the 3j and the ''dumb'' F9uxE3D.png

ppl asked him to do 3 vids for this game, also he has 4 ''personas'' for his vids, the 1j the 2j the 3j and the ''dumb''

It's okay. Just saying..

I've been watching his videos for the past years.