Eune Diamond Acc

Dus

Hello community, 

Selling Diamond Boardered eune account, this seaon not played the provisionals yet (whoever buys it i can help him with provisionals) 
Past season Diamond 2-3 (up and down) with top peak at Diamond 1. 

Account is missing few champions and has 16 skins (including pulsire ez).

Also account has all the runes ( that are played missing bad runes like energy regeneration .... which is unusable and such stuff).

Finally i want to clerify that the trade is gonna be 100% safe and i have absolutely no intention to scamm or get scammed !!! I swear that. 

Anyone who has an offer can come in touch with me at (skype) steveboost or via email (stefadams19@gmail.com). 

thanks a lot in advance !! 

Every member creating a topic into Marketplace's section is requested to include pictures of his account in the topic.The reason we request that is to avoid scammers who try selling accounts with fake stats.

P.S. Don't try posting fake images.If your topic's found with such images, it will be deleted and you will be warned.

Every member creating a topic into Marketplace's section is requested to include pictures of his account in the topic.The reason we request that is to avoid scammers who try selling accounts with fake stats.

P.S. Don't try posting fake images.If your topic's found with such images, it will be deleted and you will be warned.

Of course !! totally fine with that !! let me upload :) thanks for the feedback

Ok so here are the photos. 

Couldnt photo all the champions btw in  once butu can see the scroll bar ofc :) 

stefanos.jpg

stefanos_2.jpg

stefanos4.jpg

For any offers intrested talk to me via skype or gmail thanks ;)

Edited by Dus

last time editing price....its emergency !!

last price 40 euro on paypal !! (with middle man and registration email and all proof)

skype(steveboost) , skype(atheosesp)

Edited by Dus