What Are You Looking For In An Interlude Mid Rate?

Hey all, looking for some information as I'm launching another Interlude server January 30th.

What are YOU, the players, looking for in a new server? 

Our plan is a mid rate Interlude and we'd like to know what sets a server apart from the rest (in your opinion)!

You can see my current idea here:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/187864-l2off-fallen-network-frenzy/

Thanks for the replies, looking forward to the conversation to come!

Edited by Sergeant

My suggestion is to remove stuck subs, its an annoying features that only br kids enjoy.

Increase the rates at least to 100 just make items to be difficult, you know what i mean.

Create some cool modificications like a raid event  etc.

Hellspawn is a nice feature though, i prefer to add also some era (location changing every x minutes/hours/days) or something

I don't know, I think people that play it end up having a blast, problem is getting  my name out there.

When Stacksub limits you to only 1 other class from the same race it's not "that" insane and makes for some really cool combos.

We have spent countless hours working the balance (including removing stacking masteries) and it's pretty neat.

I don't know, I think people that play it end up having a blast, problem is getting  my name out there.

When Stacksub limits you to only 1 other class from the same race it's not "that" insane and makes for some really cool combos.

We have spent countless hours working the balance (including removing stacking masteries) and it's pretty neat.

well it is like a previous MMO that i was playing like hybriding class but you get only the active skills right? a good feature will be to add restrictions like: Fighters to sub fighters only and mages, to mage only.. I dont know it i dont like that much substack system

Funny, unless your profile info lies, you're from Jersey..

I am American and so is the rest of my dev team.

I also had a completely full American Clan playing in game, they were one of three factors.

• 2 weeks later...

For sure some special work on custom farm zones when you will go max lvl ofc and better idea for me is to make a custom zone that is neccesery to go there with a party ... and if you put any custom item like l2gold will be not bad idea but do not steal ideas from other servers make your own custom item