interlude [L2Off] Fallen Network - Frenzy

Sergeant

Fallen L2 is opening a new server called Frenzy

Official Launch Date: Saturday February 7th @ 0800 GMT -8

Server will be a 50x StackSub with a few custom features that we've tried and tested over the past 6 months.

Server is running in Canada with Proxies located in Europe and Brazil (We will add more if there is demand for it)

Info:
StackSub (1+1, Same Race Only) (CAN make stacksub on Retail subs as well)
Rates: 50x
Offline Shops (24 hours)
Auto Loot (Not on raids)
1st, 2nd class change in town, 3rd by quest with HIGH increase in items drop rate
Alternate Retail/Noble quests (much easier)

Economy:
No spellbooks required for skills
Lux shop sells TOP C and B grade! 
Rest of gear is acquired by farming/raids! You will love our raids

Buffs:
Retail PP/SE/EE/WC/OL (20 min)
5 min Dance/Song/Prophecies
Buffer @ all starting towns
(Free buffs until level 60, then you exchange a vote coin for buffs)
NPC Buffer has PP/SE/EE/SWS/BD buffs (Limited supply of buffs from each class)

Enchants: 
Normal enchants are ~60% chance and blessed are ~67%
Safe +3
Max +20

Custom Work:
Starting gear for all players (Top No-Grade & infinite shots)
Dual Swords not required to Dance
Ketra/Varka quests give double reward
No Clan Penalty Backstab as many clans as you want before siege time!
Interlude A grade weapons added to raids & Vote Shop
Vote Rewards! (This is KEY, huge rewards for voting)
Hell Spawns (You need to see this!)
All Epic bosses drop Books of Giants
Instant flag when attacking raids
Queen Ant & Zaken raised to level 80 with better stats
PVP Zone on all Epics (Zaken, Baium, Queen Ant, etc)
Spawn Protection on teleporting
All Mobs show drops/spoil under name w/stats
Exp OFF command
(.Menu options)
Custom mana potion system (Healers can craft)
Hero Status is Bi-Weekly (Every other week!)
Dualbox limited to 5 clients per IP

Donations:
All donations will be fair, nothing game altering (NO FULL TOP ITEMS)
ALL Donations will be in USD. Cheaper for you EU!

www.FallenL2.net

Spawn Protection!

SpawnProtection_zps627b0ed3.jpg

Expoff/Autoloot Control

menu_zps0bc783c1.jpg

NPC Buffer 

Buffer_zps6a0d87bb.jpg

Vote Shop

VoteShop_zpsf42323e3.png

Global GateKeeper

GlobalGK_zps6d59b24d.jpg

LUX Shop

LUX2_zps3532833d.jpg

LUX1_zps4bd4d0a8.jpg

Raid Boss Status

RaidTracker_zpsa05f316f.jpg

Mana Potion Craft Shop

AlchemistDan_zps5056307e.jpg

Class Change Marks

ClassChange_zps0cb261a4.jpg

Status NPC (Shows changelog, Top PVP/PK)

StatusNPC_zps0233d0fd.jpg

Custom Start Zone (All players start here)

Shot00003_zps81d33932.jpg

Edited by Sergeant

Hellspawns!

We have built a custom spawn in Blazing Swamp & our edited zone (Orc Barracks).

Orc Shamans are double stats and when killed have a chance to summon 3-6 more instantly after (with regular, un-edited stats) death.

All the monsters at Orc Barracks function the same way and have a chance of dropping Moonstone Shards (Party required, impossible to solo).

HSShaman1_zps4e348b12.png

HSSpawn2_zpsbe9379f3.png

OB1_zpsbbb1f398.jpg

OB2_zpsd3ffd430.png

OB3_zpsa7516c8e.jpg

Nice feature's at last something new and fresh , atleast on the eu servers :) . If the server get's populated also then with those feature's it will rock but you will need at least 1k+ players to sustain them .

Nice feature's at last something new and fresh , atleast on the eu servers :) . If the server get's populated also then with those feature's it will rock but you will need at least 1k+ players to sustain them .

Thanks, we're running a lot of ads and adding more this weekend, exposure is definitely being maximized, hope we can make it work!

We are now offering Closed Beta testing for our H5 server (Interlude is in Open Beta). Contact me on my forums via PM if interested.

Stucksub [*]

Please open pvp stuck sub server, for ex x999.

http://fallenl2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=537

I encourage you to visit this link.

Suggestion

Stuck sub servers

Bd and sws can sub any race

Add bd touch of death and sws touch of life as skills

free class change ,gm shop tilll b or a grade , one raid for stuck sub

rates 30+ maybe 50 it would be nice

That way ppl can join server and play ( ppl dont have much time for gaming as old times , they want to play some hours a day without all tha stupid quests ) Quests can be usefull for recipes noblesse etc

Suggestion

Stuck sub servers

Bd and sws can sub any race

Add bd touch of death and sws touch of life as skills

free class change ,gm shop tilll b or a grade , one raid for stuck sub

rates 30+ maybe 50 it would be nice

That way ppl can join server and play ( ppl dont have much time for gaming as old times , they want to play some hours a day without all tha stupid quests ) Quests can be usefull for recipes noblesse etc

definitelly those changes not working and not worth to edit classes like that. BD sws can sub any of their race like the other classes is way enough. On the other hand dwarfs should sub other races cause spoiler crafter sucks.

Also those buffs from buffer should remain till 70-75 in my opinion.

I was playin here now but the population was low cause of the features i think (ppl had to box a lot) on the other hand it was pretty bugless so that part was cool.

Edited by anhel00

The server is 50x!

"GM Shop" exists until B grade, we are voting on A grade right now (visit our forums).

The skill edits are pointless when you can stack something of the same race.

All of our "grind" quests are edited, you can do the retail version of every quest in game (with increased rates) or you can choose our alternative that we have created for Noble, Retail & 3rd class.

Please, visit our forums and chime in on our polls as EVERYTHING is up for discussion right now.

See you all soon!

I understand that admin tries to make server close to official

I just suggest something that will make ppl try more fighting compos that the usual same race stuck subs and something that will bring balance to server ( i strongly believe that same race stuck sub servers are easier to balance them )

But we all know that humans and orcs on that kind of servers are always in top demand and elves and d elves used for boting

It would be nice to have compos sws/xx and bd/xx and if you give those skills i said it would be as main

for example sk/sws and tk/bd  sk has automaticaly songs tha means defence and he has atack from his origin

tk /bd  tk has defensive abilities and bd with his hex gives him some more atack :)

Ofc dude its your server but it would be nice for old memories ppl to play again bd and sws as main :) c3 times and c4