Requesting Client

guss

good evening to everybody ,

i am starting to build a hellbound l2j server .

I followed most of the really helpfull topics inside the forum and i managed to start the server successfully.

1 : What i need ( here is where your help is needed) is how to make my hellbound client to connect to my server correctly?

2 : Is there a chance to find a clean hellbound client ? i ve searched everywhere but no luck :(

3 : I have found a client but there was already an l2.ini inside but the l2 filedit could not decrypt it . I was getting a straight (L) nothing else.

4 : What are the next steps besides editing the address in L2.ini in order to connect and play ? 

5 : Do i need a gameguard killer as i read somewhere ? 

Thanks in Advance guys .

PS. Forum is marvelous.

good evening to everybody ,

i am starting to build a hellbound l2j server .

I followed most of the really helpfull topics inside the forum and i managed to start the server successfully.

1 : What i need ( here is where your help is needed) is how to make my hellbound client to connect to my server correctly?

2 : Is there a chance to find a clean hellbound client ? i ve searched everywhere but no luck :(

3 : I have found a client but there was already an l2.ini inside but the l2 filedit could not decrypt it . I was getting a straight (L) nothing else.

4 : What are the next steps besides editing the address in L2.ini in order to connect and play ? 

5 : Do i need a gameguard killer as i read somewhere ? 

Thanks in Advance guys .

PS. Forum is marvelous.

I second the request, it is getting harder and harder to find old clients and files. I have clean installers for both Hellbound and Interlude but the problem is you will then get gameguard errors and the fix from Fyyre does not help - I have it also.

If anyone can supply me all the clean client files and the hacks to make them work I will get a server to host them