Web Services To Fix Theengo Panel

hello guys 8 days ago i buyed theengo panel 3.0.5 and his owner can't support me because he is always afk, and never answer, then i need his panel working 100% i want skilled programmer with knowledge about php and paypal ipn, there have some problems that i list:

1- invitation system don't work when you post your custom link to bring people the script dont fill nothing to the database when the people click your link.

2- paypal ipn isn't working properly i have paypal account pro and my ipn configs pointing to my paypalCallback.php and my hosting is not blocking fsockopen port 80, and my ipn history paypal mark the ipn response with http 200 ( successfully) when you complete the payment and back to the control panel the credits not added and nothing happen.

3- the button item enchanter don't work when you press item enchant send you to a blank page.

4- auction system works fine until you win the auction and try to claim the item(the item can't claim) and the button "claim" never dissapear.

if you can fix this problems add my to skype: b0rtzito and tell me your price thanks in advance. here is the website control panel www.lineage2bort.com/control/