Maxushost|All You Need About Your Server|Ddos Protected Services

This have nothing to do with the prices but with the product quality , before you ask for a customers trust you have to make your homework and learn how webhosting works,

Ok who 's speaking about quality lol. Before i started my services i asked a person on mxc who told me what happens here in market and told me that you are the worst and selling vps for dedicateds so go away dont write in my thread about my quality if you dont have sufficient proofs.

And please my topic is not a post booster if you want to take more posts try something else you are writing without proofs

Edited by MaxusHost

"here in the market" Maxcheaters its like the 0.25% of the gameserver and hosting market, you just proved me right again, that you have no marketing goals/skills and knowledge, so this combination will be very bad for every particular buyer.

And for you to know the services you are referring are not mine.(another proof that you have no idea what you talking about.)

and there no possibility that someone took a virtual when ordered for dedicated

Edited by cloud12

"here in the market" Maxcheaters its like the 0.25% of the gameserver and hosting market, you just proved me right again, that you have no marketing goals/skills and knowledge, so this combination will be very bad for every particular buyer.

And for you to know the services you are referring are not mine.(another proof that you have no idea what you talking about.)

and there no possibility that someone took a virtual when ordered for dedicated

My customers are completely satisfied with my services and they 're telling me that my support is the better thay ever had and speaking about customers that have bought and your service and guess what... They are mine now..... So get out here next reply without proofs about my service will result as a report for spamming.

You are not allowed giving negative comment without any proofs.Failing to obey this rule your replies will be deleted w/o any notice and you will be punished.

Edited by MaxusHost

Wonderfull service, 100% recomended. Very Friendly person and nice prices. Thank you for the fast service.

Thats one of my customers.

The rest of them haven't posted anything yet or they are from other websites.

Edited by MaxusHost

this user have no post's about server or other service that need hosting so enlighten me how you helped him .

He has rented a dedicated from us and he is satisfied, maybe he dont want to share his server its his opinion. By the time that he has 121 posts and a validated email he is confirmed short review about my service.

as i said i do not own services so its impossible to shut down what are referring you to, but what you are saying its just a dare to avoid the question ;)

Edited by cloud12

as i said i do not own services so its impossible to shut down what are referring you to, but what you are saying its just a dare to avoid the question ;)

I Dont have a problem to prove that its an excisting customers. Also, I am referring on your hosting business that you make threads.

If you provide me with a legal letter that your domain is mine if I prove you that this is a real customer I can do it unless if you are trying to hunt some posts for your profile. Dont reply on this topic if you dont have proofs about anything, or have the above criteria done.

As i said i do not own the services i promote here.

Second you still trying to avoid giving me proofs.

Third  i do not care about the posts numbers.

First of all, lets say that you dont own it ok.

Secondly, Im not avoiding giving you proofs, I just want a good reason to provide you the proofs, you will never buy from me since you have joined in a affliatle program

Thirdly, If you dont care about the posts numbers why you still posting and dont add on skype in order to request proofs? Maybe you are caring about posts number.

I Cannot share the paypal transiction here without a reason. If someone wants to buy my services, I can provide him enough proofs to trust me.

You can sent me the proof on a pm and i will admit public that i was wrong but until then,. you just avoiding giving proofs because of the bad quality of the services

Edited by cloud12