Hacking Wordpress Login

Impossible.

Try infecting the victims computer with a RAT or a keylogger.

Well, WordPress is secure by default... but there are many security issues that comes from its extensions, created by known and unknown developers. So, there is nothing impossible.. everything depends on the management. I don't know too much about WordPress, because I prefer Drupal! :lol:

Well, WordPress is secure by default... but there are many security issues that comes from its extensions, created by known and unknown developers. So, there is nothing impossible.. everything depends on the management. I don't know too much about WordPress, because I prefer Drupal! :lol:

True. But the extensions that are unsecured are few only, and usually the ones that are not used by many people.

True. But the extensions that are unsecured are few only, and usually the ones that are not used by many people.

Nobody knows which extension is insecure before is being hacked.. you can also be hacked by security holes in the template, because there is a template engine that executes these templates, so choosing/creating an template is a part of the security management. :)

Nobody knows which extension is insecure before is being hacked.. you can also be hacked by security holes in the template, because there is a template engine that executes these templates, so choosing/creating an template is a part of the security management. :)

That's right.

OP, here's one question: The wordpress website that you want to 'hack' is owned by a Minecraft server of max 2 online people or something serious?

Minecraft = 'Cracked' & outdated versions of extensions, plugins, templates (higher chances to hack this kind of sites)

Serious = Premium & updated versions of extensions, plugins, templates (lower chances to hack this kind of sites)

• 1 year later...

I don't understand a lot of hack tricks. Can someone help me to find out admin's password ?

I can pay a small amount.

you can try steal admin login coockies and log without password requited O0

you can try steal admin login coockies and log without password requited O0

Since when apes like you answer? You want to be more humilicated than before? Already half + forum laugh at you..

dont make post your photo again

Since when apes like you answer? You want to be more humilicated than before? Already half + forum laugh at you..

dont make post your photo again

you posted it ? hahahah it's 4 years old pic go make fun of it and when u have the balls to meet me real life talk again kid

He did quit once and then quit again? 

:happyforever: