interlude [L2Off] L2Afterlife

L2AfterLife

Welcome to Afterlife

Server Started 13 December 2014.

600 ONLINE IN OPENING!!!!!!

L2AfterLife is a high rate Lineage II Interlude [OFF] server that brings to the community another L2 experience!
We will deliver a balanced high rate server to you, our community, that will cater to your needs!
We vouch that we will ensure a stable, uninterrupted, fun and fair gaming experience.

Server rates
EXP/SP: 300x
Adena: 300x
Raid drops: 2x
Epic raid drops: 1x
Spoil rates: 10x chance, 5x amount
Seal Stone: 50x (1x chance)
Server TimeZone
GMT +2
Server Hardware
Cpu: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
Ram: 32GB DDR3
Harddisks: 2 x Intel SSD DC S3500 6Gbps
Network: 1 Gbps (OVH Data center, Amsterdan)
OVH Anti-DDoS Protection PRO
Features
Weight:x10
Enchant: 65% 
Blessed: 75% 
Curse Swords: Working 
Buff Slots: 24 Slots
NPC Buffs : 2 Hours Buffs
Safe Enchant: +3 
Max Enchant: +16 
Olympiad: Working 
Sieges: Working 
Auto Pick: Working 
AIO Buffer: 2 Hours Buffs 
Semi Epics: High Value Drops

Farm/PvP Zone: Giants Cave

Its probably to boost da online counter too..if 1 player has at least 1 buff box, dats a double number and u are like "wow,dat srv has many ppl".

Its probably to boost da online counter too..if 1 player has at least 1 buff box, dats a double number and u are like "wow,dat srv has many ppl".

Well, we give some trial for some OA's clan with a certain amount of online players, the server now has approximately 40 OA's, including those donors. The server does not have as many boxes as you might think, but I think I know what your order. I suggest that you enter the server and see for yourself the activity or not the server.

We are almost in 2015 are you are still hoping AIO system will work out? Optimistic, I'll give you that.

PS. When you set up a proxy for .eu players, announce it.

We will be installing the proxy for European players today. I will announce when ready. Thank you

I can neither afford to buy ur AIO nor hold 2 boxes to have a decent pvp so yeah, I wont be entering anytime soon. U should rename to l2business instead since u are so eager to earn money from AIOs cuz dats what AIO system always was, to make ez money.

Well, people who do not want or can not afford buying a AIO usually look for a clan with AIO, it is now obvious that we create AIO's, as in much of interlude servers to make money, or you believe that players will make free donations will without any awards? The server has costs, any people I have created a server knows the value of the costs to ums server with good protection.And I know you're not in this topic by searching our server, but trying to put defects in projects, wish you good luck.

U seem to be a psychic since u know what Im tryin to do around here hah. Anyways, u showed ur deal when u entered other servers advertisin urs as I said above so dont go all saint to me. Its true dat I didnt enter myself but a rly experienced mate entered and tested it so I ll take his word on dis one.

Respect the opinion of your friends out, what comforts me is that I always get positive messages of Spare saying that the server is very good, yet we are always trying to improve it and the STAFF is always active, something I have not seen in many servers.

• 3 weeks later...