interlude The Best Interlude Server?

Tessa

Hello L2 Community!

First of all I want to note that I am not going to open a server.

I've decided to open this topic due to the upcoming 12 December, this is the release date of Lineage II The First Throne: Kamael 7 years ago... respectively, this was the end of Lineage II The Chaotic Throne: Interlude. So, I think that a lot of things have changed since 12/12/2007. I think there are many bored people who need a fresh Interlude servers, fresh ideas and fresh features, because this is not 2007 and I strongly believe in the progress.

So, my idea is very simple: All of the people - Interlude fans, let's build together the best features list, that the developers must have in mind by opening an Interlude server! Share all your ideas, and let them think twice before they open another server clone. Please share your ideas as detailed as possible!

Let the discussion begins!  :)

Very constructive post, thank you! ^^

Dude, I said my opinion for your ideas in another topic.

The game is as it is, why to change it? Adding some mods is fine, makes the gameplay funnier than it is. But, chaning the whole game is just a fail move from my pov.

If you don't like the game, go play something else.

Dude, I said my opinion for your ideas in another topic.

The game is as it is, why to change it? Adding some mods is fine, makes the gameplay funnier than it is. But, chaning the whole game is just a fail move from my pov.

If you don't like the game, go play something else.

I respect your opinion! Only one question: This is your opinion as a player, or as a developer?

The keyword is "Progress"... it means new features like the fortress sieges and updating existing ones like T1's olympiad. Is it clear now? Just some fresh features from the later versions, not a gaming revolution...

When there are too many custom things player get confused and give up. In my opinion leave the interlude official as it is.

Best server would be a 30-50x without crafting items, get some coins automatic when you gain levelup for buy A/S grade items

The game should be based on exp, pvp and questing ( not booring farm )

When there are too many custom things player get confused and give up. In my opinion leave the interlude official as it is.

Best server would be a 30-50x without crafting items, get some coins automatic when you gain levelup for buy A/S grade items

The game should be based on exp, pvp and questing ( not booring farm )

exp, pvp - Every server has this features (actually the whole MMORPG world). So, basic feature that cannot be changed in anyway.

quests - You mean these quests which the people has done at least a hundred of times?

Let's talk about the official Interlude features, and we will notice the improvements in the later versions. :)

I've decided to open this topic due to the upcoming 12 December, this is the release date of Lineage II The First Throne: Kamael 7 years ago... respectively, this was the end of Lineage II The Chaotic Throne: Interlude. So, I think that a lot of things have changed since 12/12/2007. I think there are many bored people who need a fresh Interlude servers, fresh ideas and fresh features, because this is not 2007 and I strongly believe in the progress.

So, my idea is very simple: All of the people - Interlude fans, let's build together the best features list, that the developers must have in mind by opening an Interlude server! Share all your ideas, and let them think twice before they open another server clone. Please share your ideas as detailed as possible!

Let the discussion begins!  :)

I think there are many bored people who need a fresh Interlude servers, fresh ideas and fresh features, because this is not 2007 and I strongly believe in the progress.

Take a look at the mxc private server section and compare it to the 2007-2008 board. (maxcheaters.com/archive)

servers managed to get pretty much nowhere except for a few new java mods and slightly better packs, except now there are prob 3x as many morons opening l2jfrozen servers (like the guy above me) with the EXACT same features or they make some attempt at reviving l2 gold/pride in hopes of striking gold only to get nothing but a pile of shit (like their server)

as humans we fear what we dont understand and dont like to accept change also i feel as if the average l2j interlude player isnt mentally capable of playing on somewhat complex servers even tho i plan on developing one (o well guess we'll see)

interlude is extremely flawed and lets face it no server can satisfy everybody

i appreciate somewhat insightful posts although it is put to waste with the current state of l2 private servers

Edited by xxxxOWNERPROxxxx