high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

and what special features you want more exactly?

basically you dont like lineage anymore. customising a game will be no different than l2 ertheia  :happyforever:

Cookies if you want, he has special/unique! want?

so that means, ur calling ur server special without any features wich are special. ok.

By special I did not mean unique. The server is very retail oriented. By special I mean that we have a fantastic philosophy that cares about our players and overall community.

I neglected your post because this thread is full of examples of why I think we're a special project. But this is a relative term. To you, it means different. To me, it means substance.

i highly recommed you dont use l2scripts owner of that shit its a thief and bastard.

Everyone has a story. I'd say everyone in this business is a thief and a bastard. So don't go pointing fingers ;)

and what special features you want more exactly?

basically you dont like lineage anymore. customising a game will be no different than l2 ertheia  :happyforever:

Cookies if you want, he has special/unique! want?

Baked 'em myself ;)

The first step to getting your free donation coins

PART 1

The first part requires you to reach warrior rank in our forum (20+ posts). This will award you 50 cosmic coins. It really wouldn't take you that long to acquire this reward, perhaps 5 minutes of browsing through our forum threads and posting. The posts must be meaningful and any spam will be deleted by our moderators. So don't try to trick yourself out of an easy ass reward ;)

Holiday-Warrior.png

The second step to getting your free donation coins

PART 2

The second part involves your support here at MXC and is even easier! Simply change your signature to show your support for our great server. Show others that your an MXC warrior in collaboration with the L2Cosmic way of life. Show others that you no longer want to play on corrupt/broken servers. Make the right choice and give us some love. By changing your signature you'll be awarded 100 cosmic coins.

FOR VIP:

MXC-WARRIOR-e1418038380269.png

FOR NON-VIP:

MXC-WARRIOR-TRIMMED.png

Use the following code below to change your signature to the above image for your profile for VIP:

[url=http://l2cosmic.com][img=http://l2cosmic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/MXC-WARRIOR-e1418038380269.png][/url]
Use the following code below to change your signature to the above image for your profile for NON-VIP:

[url=http://l2cosmic.com][img=http://l2cosmic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/MXC-WARRIOR-TRIMMED.png][/url]
In total, if you complete both events, you will amass a total of 150 cosmic coins, earning yourself a free VIP for the first month. It's really as easy as that. No hidden strings, no funny business. I will personally grant you your reward at launch. You'll just need to give me your nickname on the MXC forum and the L2Cosmic forum. I can verify the signature and forum rank with that information and process your reward.

Edited by Granny

well, i like to play mostly solo, so having to buy vip to box would suck (for me personally)

although its not much of a prob, i have a few pc's and laptops to box a fair few chars

but server looks decent, alot more so than the shit that gets opened lately so i'll give it a try

Thanks brother.

well, i like to play mostly solo, so having to buy vip to box would suck (for me personally)

although its not much of a prob, i have a few pc's and laptops to box a fair few chars

Then remember to vote on your preference (check my signature). You have the power to change the VIP system. Not many servers give you such an opportunity ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Increased XP/SP is the only good option... restricting dual boxes is not a good choice, because there are many people playing this way, and those who can't donate will leave. About the auto looting, it may be used as an option (upgradeable VIP) along with other goodies, but not as a single service.. who will donate for auto looting ability? You need something better to attract the donators...  ^_^

Increased XP/SP is the only good option... restricting dual boxes is not a good choice, because there are many people playing this way, and those who can't donate will leave. About the auto looting, it may be used as an option (upgradeable VIP) along with other goodies, but not as a single service.. who will donate for auto looting ability? You need something better to attract the donators...  ^_^

Actualy we made a poll at our forum, you can check it and vote yourself allso for what feature you'd prefer :)

or just click this link to vote: http://goo.gl/BFRkLQ

and a mini update on our forum, we have a shoutbox! :D

(minimum 20 posts required to use it)

I disagree. I used to play on a server I will not name that had this feature, the autoloot for premium accounts and it came with a 20% xp/sp bonus. I never bought the VIP for the XP bonus because I found that once I had autoloot I could no longer stand wasting my time picking stuff up. Nukers especially hate it when they're demolishing mobs. Melee is not so bad but once you have autoloot, it is very hard to go back to regular looting. Because your play style becomes so accustomed to insta-looting. It's like driving a Porsche and being asked to go back to the buick. Sure it can get you places, but you'd always want that Porsche back.

I would certainly pay for autoloot + offline shop. The XP bonus is unlikely to win and we'll probably end up implementing the autoloot as a bonus instead of the multi-box limits.

I think this is a good system. In fact, I think it is an improvement on our old one. I'm glad you made such a fuss now ;)

HOWEVER,

The poll seems to be close between the two. So, if it becomes a close tie. then I will simply implement both autoloot + bonus xp/sp + offline shop. And that would settle it ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

I disagree. I used to play on a server I will not name that had this feature, the autoloot for premium accounts and it came with a 20% xp/sp bonus. I never bought the VIP for the XP bonus because I found that once I had autoloot I could no longer stand wasting my time picking stuff up. Nukers especially hate it when they're demolishing mobs. Melee is not so bad but once you have autoloot, it is very hard to go back to regular looting. Because your play style becomes so accustomed to insta-looting. It's like driving a Porsche and being asked to go back to the buick. Sure it can get you places, but you'd always want that Porsche back.

I would certainly pay for autoloot + offline shop. The XP bonus is unlikely to win and we'll probably end up implementing the autoloot as a bonus instead of the multi-box limits.

I think this is a good system. In fact, I think it is an improvement on our old one. I'm glad you made such a fuss now ;)

HOWEVER,

The poll seems to be close between the two. So, if it becomes a close tie. then I will simply implement both autoloot + bonus xp/sp + offline shop. And that would settle it ;)

Cheers,

Granny

These 3 options looks good, and there are no restrictions. ^^

Correct me if I'm wrong, but autoloot for VIP means that doulbox is allowed to everyone? (how many clients per PC exactly?)

Yes, dual box will be allowed for everyone. So the clients per PC will be restricted to 4 windows for everyone by HWID (hardware identification). Anything more than 4 and we feel like we're supporting bot trains. You don't need more than 4 boxes to play the game: SWS/BD/BUFFER/MAIN if you have access to these accounts. But remember, the server goes to 4x, so playing 4 characters will not be easy to reach cap.

I will repeat:

We are removing the boxing restrictions for players. The VIP account will be revised before launch. So all players, VIP and NON-VIP alike, will be able to box 4 windows.

These 3 options looks good, and there are no restrictions. ^^

Glad you approve. I will change the VIP  system once the voting is complete. I suspect we will have those 3 options as our final VIP package.

Hope this helps. Come check out our forums guys. If you support us, come meet our community. We have some great people ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Few questions for you Granny, dont take them as an offence please:

1. Why your language is so advanced? you write poetry at every reply like you are a professional writer or something...

2. Why you talk so much :/

3. Why complete 10 walls of text at every reply ?

4. cookies please?  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

Hi Karasu,

1. No offense taken. I am Canadian my native language is English. I've studied the English language since a toddler so for me it is very easy to communicate in poetry :)

2. I am generally a very talkative person. I enjoy bantering with friends, colleagues, and forum warriors :D

3. I think it is important to communicate with players. It has become a trend for admins to behave very much like the final word of God. So players often have no actual voice. When there is a suggestion or comment, I try to express my thoughts in the forums (both here and our own) in as much detail as possible. This often requires a wall of text, which you are free to read or skip. But the important thing is that I address the community in a way that is very detailed. That way, you know where my thoughts, ideas, or opinion is coming from.

I believe this is my job as the owner and project manager of L2Cosmic. Perhaps I should start putting a TLDR tag on my posts, however. I will consider this in the future.

4. I haven't baked any. But I have cake ;)

Hope this helps.

TWITCH LIVE AS WE REDESIGN THE VIP BANNER. YOUR VOTES HAVE CHANGED THE SYSTEM. POWER TO YOU!

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

The VIP package has been revised. Updated Opening Post to reflect these changes. Revised website with revised VIP rates described in retail changes. http://l2cosmic.com/lineage-2-retail-2-0/

The vote mostly reflected a tie between bonus rates and autopick, and a HUGE distaste for multi-box restrictions. It just goes to show admins can have bad judgment. :)

That being said, the matter is now solved. All players can box a maximum of 4 windows. The XP/SP bonus was kept very low to avoid any influential impact on the extended game play. Minor boost.

VIP-Banner-V2.0.png

As we said, we always take suggestions. The majority have spoken and now you have a new VIP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny