[share]L2 OGw10.9.0-gracia-8servers-GG patcher

pedrohbh

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/lin2-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/164505-share-l2-ogw10-9-0-gracia-8servers-gg-patcher.html

see this topic ppl

i can login in my server with this patcher

i hope this help somebody

well i was chating with a friend of mine that plays on retail in rus clan and he told me that hes clanmates are using a patcher for the OGw with som interesting functions also a GG verifier

ok i tried it. after dl i got a virus report of the patcher.exe file (dll injector virus report - ok thats fine). I started the patcher.exe and  i checked all the options like on the image below (plz if some1 can translate the img i would be great) and runed the walker,loged in and it worked fine.Basicly its the 10.9.0 bot with some changes and the patcher.

at first i got some weird crashes runing the bot using the patcher - the bot closed it self after opening,but another friend of mine is runing it with no trouble.For those ppl who midht have the same problem like i had,try to run the patcher using sanboxie - more details about the program here : Download Sandboxie - the bot didnt crash.

pacher.JPG

the patch also uses the vpnbot verifier - there is the szCrk.dll file for the verify

to the GG part - when i was loging in there was an outgoing conection to a new IP that i didnt have before so it midht be the gg verify - second time i runned it, it didnt popup ... if some1 could look at this one closer i would help,cz i wont have time now cz i will be traveling the next days - but if it works,it midht help you guyz to use the OG bot with less fear of baning

i didnt test the other functions of the patch cz i cant speak/read russian so again,plz translate :P

the friend of mine - i played with him on a pvt server and retail some time and i trust him and he got it from hes clanies/clan leader that are using it to and im able to login on my acc after a week of the 1st loging in :) so plz if u want dl it,test it and reply your experiences.

download link :

http://www.2shared.com/file/3878005/f1ada7a7/eL2Walker1090-gracia-8servers-patcher.html

english version of the patcher thx 2 ZoManX:

http://atomrider.atw.hu/Patcher.RAR

I hope that u will have no problems using this and that will help a bit.

Note : Remember that u can always get baned - there are petitions, gms and other bot detecting systems on some servers so u cant be never 100 % safe,boting is always bit risky. Im not responsible for your actions with the provided software,im only sharing my sources to the public.

all the credits is for emir0n and ZoManX for the translation to english

It kinda worked for me. This is what i got when i logged into a L2J Gracia server.

11:21:28 »¶Ó­Ê¹ÓÃÐÐÕß¡£

11:21:28 Link LoginServer Succeed.

11:21:32 Login LoginServer Success.

11:21:32 服务器[01]当前在线率:52.60%,能否登陆:能

11:21:34 Link GameServer Succeed.

11:21:40 ->Enter Char[1].

11:21:42 There are no GMs currently visible in the public list as they may be performing other functions at the moment.

11:21:42 There are no GMs currently visible in the public list as they may be performing other functions at the moment.

11:22:20 ->Enter World Timeout.

I was ingame for at least a min but then i got Enter World Timeout. I was using OOG Walker 10.9.0 but the server does stat its bot protected so maybe thats why  ???

ok so i tried it... i get in and everything...

but i cannot see other players i cannot move my char i cant do anything... yesterday i got a msg after 30 second world timeout or something... any 1 got a clue?

btw server name: tehgamers... is it becaus its l2j?

in 90% of the l2j servers u can't log with this , cuz l2walker not have the "patcher" 100%workin in the l2j server...

but in some server u can log and make something....

see the another topics, have another patches to l2gracia, to me nothing work, maybe for some here work =D

techgamers is some sort bot protected (my friend is gm there) but l2net works there fine,tried it

well if i have some new info about techgamers,i will post it :)

yeah i tried l2net aswell it was working fine for some time but then it just stopped... i mean u start the script

it atks 3 mobs and then nothin... i read somewhere that this new version of l2net has an autfighter sys but i didnt see it anywhere??

post pls...

• 2 weeks later...