interlude [L2J] Novaworld

NovaAdvertise

NOVAWORLD.EU

One of the greatest servers is up-coming in few months! 
Join us and be a part of it!

wRacjqu.png?1

Server start date is 2014/12/05 18:00 GMT +2

OBT will be launched week before server start

What NovaWorld project can offer you?

Stable platform
Anti cheat / bot protection provided by LameGuard
Anti DDoS protected web hosting Hyperfilter.COM and StormWall.PRO will ensure most comfortable and lag-free access to website and game.

About server

Server rates:

XP x30
SP x30
Adena x20
Drop Items x20
Drop Spoil x15
Drop RaidBoss x8
Drop RaidBoss Jewelery x1
Drop Quests x10
Quest Reward* x5
Drop Fish x1
Manor x1
Max. Enchant amount 16
Enchant Scroll 66%
Bless Enchant 66%

Additional information

Profession prices (subclass free):
1 profession Free and you receive 100,000 adena.
2 profession Free and you receive 1.000,000 adena.
3 profession Free and you receive 10.000,000 adena.
*Prices are optimal for Rates x30, in early game adena have some importance.

Server features

Full working skill, on the global balance.
 Full working all quests.
 Npc buffer (2h buff time) 24+4 Buff slot.
 7Signs teleporter.
 Mammon added to GM Shop
 GM shop up to B grade.
 Working Fortress, Clan Hall.
 Castle Siege.
 Commercial Geodata.
 Fully fixed all Raid / Grand Boss (Frinteza, Sepulchers, etc.)
 Working cursed weapons.
 Auto Events: TvT, CTF, DM.

NovaWorld Hardware

Server Location: France
 Processor: Intel XEON ES-2620 (4vCPU)
 RAM: 24 GB(EEC)
 DDoS Protected and hosted by StormWall.

General information

Well established server with a good team to look after it.
 Enabled voiced function .menu ( account information and configuration ).

NOVAWORLD.EU
Edited by NovaAdvertise

Hy Litrabolas

Anti DDoS protected web hosting Hyperfilter.COM and StormWall.PRO will ensure most comfortable and lag-free access to website and game.

can u delete it?  bcs u never had ddos protection 

Hy Litrabolas

This project is no longer owned by LitraBolas or any related members of him.

Hy Litrabolas

This project belogs to L2Neo.com admin, he bought it from Litrabolas. So do not worry, l2neo starts at 21 november, after 2 weeks same admin open his second server to colect money.

Compare my ip adress to L2Neo admin ip. You (SeconD), believe me, don't need to know what belongs to whom, firstly, make your project even playable ( without black market && endless bugs ), then try to flame another project.

If players will need to know who is the real owner - they will know.

Edited by NovaAdvertise

Compare my ip adress to L2Neo admin ip. You (SeconD), believe me, don't need to know what belongs to whom, firstly, make your project even playable ( without black market && endless bugs ), then try to flame another project.

If players will need to know who is the real owner - they will know.

Yes, ask Litrabolas, he will tell that he sold this project to L2neo.com administrator.

• 3 weeks later...

server is live, topic already exist in the proper section.

Locked.

Edited by Stacy Doll