classic [L2J] Game Of Thrones

l2junk

• 2 weeks later...

Man I risk bumping this guys post before my own. But I cannot stand by and say nothing.

1. You seem unsure about the drop rate vs experience stats. If people are concerned about getting into gear, the logical conclusion is to simply run a toon to 61 and see how your adena/gear situation plays out. For example, I took the time to run about 15-20 character from 1-52 to see the overall impression of the rates/adena progression as I tuned the values for balance. So it's important to have your numbers make sense as players go through content.

2. Opening a server on New Year's day? I don't know about you, but I'll be drunk as a skunk on the 1st of January, and certainly will not be hovering around waiting for admins to open a server.

3. I made the mishap of posting our project a bit too early, eager for people to see it. But you risk alienating players as they want to see a finished product and rarely have time for anything else. This is why your thread is full of where's the website/forum posts.

Cheers,

Granny

Will there be:

1. .buffstore

2. mana pots

3. global gk.

?

For all these features we are going to make a poll on forum. and is under discusion

Man I risk bumping this guys post before my own. But I cannot stand by and say nothing.

1. You seem unsure about the drop rate vs experience stats. If people are concerned about getting into gear, the logical conclusion is to simply run a toon to 61 and see how your adena/gear situation plays out. For example, I took the time to run about 15-20 character from 1-52 to see the overall impression of the rates/adena progression as I tuned the values for balance. So it's important to have your numbers make sense as players go through content.

2. Opening a server on New Year's day? I don't know about you, but I'll be drunk as a skunk on the 1st of January, and certainly will not be hovering around waiting for admins to open a server.

3. I made the mishap of posting our project a bit too early, eager for people to see it. But you risk alienating players as they want to see a finished product and rarely have time for anything else. This is why your thread is full of where's the website/forum posts.

Cheers,

Granny

1.no im not everything are in their final mode. i really can't understand wtf are you talking about the aden/gear staff

2 mate.. the1st of jan is not the same in all countrys, plus that is going to be up in eight o clock that means that hung over pple should be fine

3. i dont care about your server .

QQ

P.S website and forum are going to be ready when my host is ready, the company have problem with their servers so do I . but is ready to be uploaded.

Any idea or suggestion is welcome!

You know, it's easy to type this sentence. Not all suggestions are going to be in line with your philosophy or ideals. It's not so easy to take a step back and consider other opinions. But you're right, to each their own I suppose.  And I'm fairly certain everyone celebrates New Year's on the 1st, with the exception of maybe the Chinese New Year. Going for my throat is a child's response to a reasonable inquiry. :D

And I care about your server! I want everyone to succeed, especially if they have cool features and a passion for Lineage 2. ;)

I'll cease my posts in your thread. Good luck brother.

Cheers,

Granny

You know, it's easy to type this sentence. Not all suggestions are going to be in line with your philosophy or ideals. It's not so easy to take a step back and consider other opinions. But you're right, to each their own I suppose.  And I'm fairly certain everyone celebrates New Year's on the 1st, with the exception of maybe the Chinese New Year. Going for my throat is a child's response to a reasonable inquiry. :D

And I care about your server! I want everyone to succeed, especially if they have cool features and a passion for Lineage 2. ;)

I'll cease my posts in your thread. Good luck brother.

Cheers,

Granny

Bro im  preety sure that you dont want me to succed because if i do, then your server will not.

Secondly bro, your phillosophy is very bad , there are not everything numbers and posts in this life :) i  realy do not care about posts , but u do so badlly , so please change your mind and cosmotheory

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...

So today will be open?

btw, @l2junk, for me these rates are nice and may be interesting, its not next x20 like all servers now etc. low rate with some feautres from mid its great server. rly dont care what other says. gl and waiting 2 hours for open :)

Edited by narciak

Server opened!!!! 

(only in theory from 4 hours. from almost month wasnt info from server. any forgotten server. gl hf)

Edited by narciak