Psd To Php/html Conversion

Gateway

Hello there,

I have a PSD that i've bought and i want it to be converted into a website.

Let me elaborate :
I have a CMS system that has a basic template and i want that each of the template's pages to look like the PSD website style.

The CMS has more than 1...5 pages...over 15 i think. It may require to create several buttons that do not exist into the PSD ( must not be identical but should be similar )

The CMS template has functions that are unique for L2OFF and i need only the look to be different but the functions to remain as the original.

If someone can meet up to my desire please contact me.

I am paying via Paypal.
Price is to be negociated by skype.

Who is interested please pm me with his skype so i can add him for futher discussions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Let me elaborate :

I have a CMS system that has a basic template and i want that each of the template's pages to look like the PSD website style.

The CMS has more than 1...5 pages...over 15 i think. It may require to create several buttons that do not exist into the PSD ( must not be identical but should be similar )

The CMS template has functions that are unique for L2OFF and i need only the look to be different but the functions to remain as the original.

I am paying via Paypal.

Who is interested please pm me with his skype so i can add him for futher discussions.

Hello there,

Let me elaborate :

I am paying via Paypal.

Try to use the bump button.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...