How to populate a server?

Drakwolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The best way to populate a server pvp, it's have many things balanced. How the time of buffs, no custom items, and style of server. I think more populate is faction servers L2J and high/medium/low rates L2OFF.

There are too many prive servers and it is deadly hard to populate them especially if they do not have something unique.

If it is another C6 100x server I am sure that nobody will want to play (especially if there are gm shops)

On the other hand servers like "Good vs Evil" became so popular and stil are for the simple reason they are extremelly unique.

If your server deserves people, wooner or later it will flood. Taking new people is not enough, you need to kepep the old crew too.

Well... i see many people complain about unbalanced donations and custom items. It's the main SUBJECT. When we see custom items/custom skills and full donations, it's impossible to play against the people who do the donate. Anyway, the people search by a server balanced, without custom items/skills and balanced donations.

first need to take ur friends there... when i opened my server i talked it with my friends.. my friends told to the ppl they knew in the servers they playrd about mine and so they logged on i had for about 100 ppl on when the server opend...

after that with easy advertising here on hopzone and other sites and forms ppl came :P

if ppl come and the server is good and have some ppl they will stay

if the server sucks or if the server has so little ppl that can't play like 10-15 they won't stay :P

The BIG problem, you CAN'T told to your friend, you have a server. I remember of my friend, create a server, and many "friends" [ i think is FRIENDS. e_e /biglielol ] want weapons/armors/raid jewels +++ or you not is my friend. lol

The Admin/GM can't PLAY in the own server, it's ridicule.

1.Good server hardware

2.Most bugs fixed and stabil server

3.No adena / lvl / gear donations (not posible on high l2joke servers i guess)

4.if you want 1000+ players open l2off server ~x7 rates

The BIG problem, you CAN'T told to your friend, you have a server. I remember of my friend, create a server, and many "friends" [ i think is FRIENDS. e_e /biglielol ] want weapons/armors/raid jewels +++ or you not is my friend. lol

The Admin/GM can't PLAY in the own server, it's ridicule.

I agree with you, all players that play in own server is stronger that all and many player go out of the server.

And about to get many player, you can trade banners with others sites (anime, games sites).