interlude [L2J]Sizzled Online

SizzleD

you're sick :P. i sould this pack. Its true im helping. Im not even the staff.

People laught with you dont be mad u are money maker deal with it u opened to much servers u got donations and u closed them keos reopened 2 times slark same now this one!

Edited by Amnesty

Amnesty, is totally right, I've checked all your posts and u type "mi" instead of "me" , just like SizzleD.

Like i said in my previous posts, it's the same staff/guy , but with another name, don't waste your time.

Edited by Darknessbg

You said " I announce that I sold L2Slark , I have no connection with the staff. The server has changed in www.l2sizzled.com .Close topic please!" 

and now " i sould this pack. Its true IM HELPING. Im not even the staff." Is this what you call NO CONNECTION WITH THE STAFF?

You said " I announce that I sold L2Slark , I have no connection with the staff. The server has changed in www.l2sizzled.com .Close topic please!" 

and now " i sould this pack. Its true IM HELPING. Im not even the staff." Is this what you call NO CONNECTION WITH THE STAFF?

He's not in the staf.. he's helping when i need it. nvm. thanks for make famous mi server.

Its the same server, same owner, different name (l2topzone same vote count, hes the same inactive GM and many other clues). People mostly are not afk, outside farming/pvping/rb. Too bad that the files are really nice and it could be a nice server if he could listen and just try to improve the server. Even if he wants to make money, he should be smart and do what people asked the first time. But hey! That is the difference between smart people and stupid ones, you got to live with them too.. No one is bumping your forum post here, this opinions just makes you loose people smartass.

Edited by acerulz