stayalive ,i see, you have become a man whore, you are now sucking his **** ,its ok mate ,u dont have to be ashamed ,thats the meaning of ga*

Anyway, i dont care for this guy project, he always fail in front of me.

Best he can do is ddos my machine for 30 seconds and put his friends to spam my server / leave offline shops

Still laughing how StayGa* is licking his b*** now ,haha funny my whore friend, enjoy licking, sorry for intrerrupting.

Edited by Karasu

always u will have fail projects , always will cry to other bitchez for leave u alone - cya bro your server will goes 0 people 2morrow so prepare for this.

always u will have fail projects , always will cry to other bitchez for leave u alone - cya bro your server will goes 0 people 2morrow so prepare for this.

Yes man, like the last time when you were tryed to ddos me and i had 300 online, you had 30 real and fake count around 200 on web ,keep trying and gl

much gl my hater friend Spectre Jacob   :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

Sorry but i got 700 people online , go cry to the coner and leave this topic alone , only normal people can speak here - u're the most completed retarted person i have ever seen in my entire whole life , please suicide as soon as posible u will help the humanity to growing up without any considering any more for this big retarted karasu. Have a nice day.

Sorry but i got 700 people online , go cry to the coner and leave this topic alone , only normal people can speak here - u're the most completed retarted person i have ever seen in my entire whole life , please suicide as soon as posible u will help the humanity to growing up without any considering any more for this big retarted karasu. Have a nice day.

dat...

Thats why 20 people in the last 24 hours visited your website no? ^^

put some more phantom players please.

Edited by Karasu

retarted person as i said , im speaking for the spectre u fucking blind - we dont even open our gates yet fucking animal , please suicide please!!

You got owned as hell Karasu. Nothing to say:) I dont care for your empty words. I choosed him coz he respect players, he care for server and his is more professional than you. You blame my person after i wrote about your business and 2 weeks story. It's your problem not mine anymore. After i apologized you for my actions u deleted my chars and told me to f**k myself. I finished with you. Anyway i never licked his ass. I respect his project and changes which he made on our new server. I will have place to play without worry that server will be closed in less than 1 month. Your actions here are useless body.

I want see reaction of StacyDoll about things what you wrote:) This will be fun...

He doesn't talk about me :)

He doesn't talk about me :)

Thats funny coz when i offended his person u threated me that u give me chatban and also u deleted my posts ;/  So i will not have control for now :F I will express my opinion about Karasu very deeply. Have fun

Edited by majo1618

Thats funny coz when i offended his person u threated me that u give me chatban and also u deleted my posts ;/  So i will not have control for now :F I will express my opinion about Karasu very deeply. Have fun

dont worry he is warned already.

majo1618, karasu and moraservices if you keep spamming or insulting, you will get 3-5 days chat ban.

No need to reply me, just take it as a warning.

Stop spamming!