[L2J] Development Services

lHyrule

Hello folks.

I'm not new here, but this is the first time I'm selling my services as a developer.

As everybody, I have responsabilities and some free time that I want to invest in Lineage II to make some extra money.

So, basically, what I'm offering here is my services as a developer. I can code whatever you want, for any chronicle on any pack for a low price.

I have no examples of my work at the moment because this is the first time in a year and a half that I come back on working with Lineage 2.

But anyway, here is a list with examples of what I can code/do:

• Server fixes, console errors, nullPointers or stuff like that.
  • Any mod, like a command, an event, or anything that comes into your mind.
  • Quests
  • Instances
  • Any mod from another chronicle
  • And anything else you ask me and involves java.

If you are interested, you can contact me via skype: hyrule.development or email: hyrule.development@outlook.com

I know I'm new and you usually dont trust new guys, because there's a lot of scammers out there. But I know some of you have trusted worse people than me, so, why dont you give me a chance and see what I'm capable of?. I wont dissapoint any of you.

Well, its all said. That's all.

Thanks for your atention, Hyrule.

Edited by lHyrule

Hello folks.

I'm not new here, but this is the first time I'm selling my services as a developer.

As everybody, I have responsabilities and some free time that I want to invest in Lineage II to make some extra money.

So, basically, what I'm offering here is my services as a developer. I can code whatever you want, for any chronicle on any pack for a low price.

I have no examples of my work at the moment because this is the first time in a year and a half that I come back on working with Lineage 2.

But anyway, here is a list with examples of what I can code/do:

• Server fixes, console errors, nullPointers or stuff like that.
  • Any mod, like a command, an event, or anything that comes into your mind.
  • Quests
  • Instances
  • Any mod from another chronicle
  • And anything else you ask me and involves java.

If you are interested, you can contact me via skype: hyrule.development or email: hyrule.development@outlook.com

I know I'm new and you usually dont trust new guys, because there's a lot of scammers out there. But I know some of you have trusted worse people than me, so, why dont you give me a chance and see what I'm capable of?. I wont dissapoint any of you.

Well, its all said. That's all.

Thanks for your atention, Hyrule.

Edited by Zourtouk

I'm not new here

I know I'm new

Decide then :troll:

Old member with new acc, simple as that, anyway. I wish you good luck with your services :)

Decide then :troll:

Old member with new acc, simple as that, anyway. I wish you good luck with your services :)

You understood guys. Stop bullying hahaha

Thanks mate :)