Hexid

Komnis

Question

i got problem with my registergameserver application. i am trying to open it so i can register my game server and get my hexid but when i double click on registergameserver application nothing happens.

how can i open that application or just register my server?

(if you want a screenshot from my server/login folder, let me know.)

Edited by Komnis

lol...configure your database info...

edit: now i seen the photo, where is the libs?  and jar files...where you found this?

right click on StartLoginServer.bat and c/p it here with  code mod...

Edited by Thug!!

lol...configure your database info...

edit: now i seen the photo, where is the libs?  and jar files...where you found this?

right click on StartLoginServer.bat and c/p it here with  code mod...

check the photo so u can see everthing is there...

i opened jar files too and there is L2LoginServer.class. i cant understand why it cant load it. :S

BkHtVly.jpg

edit: i found it on l2j forum. i had to open the jar files in loginserver and gameserver and delete META-INF. Now it works finally!

Edited by Komnis

Dunno how it is on l2jserver, but the only thing that comes to my mind with this error (happened many times to ppl) is .. the pack is not compiled :happyforever:

But I doubt that's the case, anyway.. :)

i found it on l2j forum. i had to open the jar files in loginserver and gameserver and delete META-INF. Now it works finally!

Locked, if you want to open the topic, just whisp me.