All mid servers have 80% same platform...but i see some uniuq changes and pretty intresting.Since tales have so much problem whit lag and spite don't mention that op donation from 1h...I will come here whit some friends and have fun!! So see you tmr at opening hours guys...Been on beta look ok whit some small problemes here and thare but i see gm-s on and fixing them...So a 9+ grade for server.

Edited by AdyT

Forum problems totally fixed. And after all it seems like a decent server to play,

-beta is working, gm is doing his job online on beta, on forum there are 2 online admins

-skill balance is good,

-server features are very good meaning u wont reach endgame too quickly and gaming here will have proper dynamics

-grand bosses working with proper drop

-community is growing and active, many registered users and clan topics just after forum started working

-donations are fair, not tales-like vesper noble sets on server start and VNR found sets on 3rd day

-ddos protection is up and all we can do is hope that it will  deal with attacks:)

-and what is more there is no other h5 midrate going up soon so people will come here

And YES, there is an event  for advertising, but hey, not "FA for bump" event? see the difference tales-lovers?

BUT im advertising mosty to draw ppls attention to this sever cause i rly think it can hold for some time,

cya tommorow on live, regards

is just 1 more day.... but this waiting ....i calm down.... only when i think i will join  www.l2divinity.com !!!  Me as players i have started l2 sience Cronicle 1 .. so big experience ... i played on many servers ... mosty on official and DEX , 3 years ago started mid rates, private servers ....but i honestly can say ...i am proud i will be one of players from  www.l2divinity.com . I am to thx to L2 Divinity staff for offer me the privilege to playon theyr server. I was on beta , i tested almost all caracters and i can say they are good  balanced , skills work good , i still try find smhing bad about this server.. but i failed all time ... semms to be perfect server ,what  can i say? good job for server  and i will join there togheder with my clan

I was testing l2divinity , and i got really suprised to what i saw , a lot on new and different things from others servers , no op donations like other servers , server have 0 lag , good and helpful admins which answers in petition and yeah.. Im Joining GL and most important Have Fun :)) Cya Tomorrow :P

There are lot of different features from other servers.We can costumize character with new hair accesory and New Cloaks :) I tested server and i can say balance are brilliant for me :P So join all to BEST H5 SEVER 2014:) GL AND HF

P:S

Grand Opening : 1st October 2014 18:00 GMT+2

Such an increadible server to start playing at it ! I am a beta tester and all things seems to work properly!

Lagless server , without any problem in /ping or any other trouble things like spikes or freezes!

Geodata is truly amazing , zero of wallshooting or any other "flaw" stuff !

Rates are extremly well adapted to a "long lasting" server where you can be entertained for a big amount of time.

As far as i see there is not overpower things in event shop or donate list , they are balanced and they are keeping the economy smooth.

This server is going to rock ! You cant miss this chance! 

L2Divinity , BEST REGARDS!